Seeking Boy Scout Knife Geocoin

Degai

I am getting ready to place a Boy Scout Cache in celebration of the 100th Birthday of Boy Scouts and I would like to include the Boy Scout Knife Geocoin, either as a FTF or a traveling geocoin to be found in the cache. Other than Ebay, does anyone have one that they would like to sell or trade? I have only been collecting geocoins for about 4 months and have some newer coins that I have bought, but I do not have a personal coin, yet. If anyone would like to sell or trade, please email me. Thanks! :lol: BTW, I do have a couple of the new scout coins, but not the knife.

I am getting ready to place a Boy Scout Cache in celebration of the 100th Birthday of Boy Scouts and I would like to include the Boy Scout Knife Geocoin, either as a FTF or a traveling geocoin to be found in the cache. Other than Ebay, does anyone have one that they would like to sell or trade? I have only been collecting geocoins for about 4 months and have some newer coins that I have bought, but I do not have a personal coin, yet. If anyone would like to sell or trade, please email me. Thanks! :lol: BTW, I do have a couple of the new scout coins, but not the knife.

There is a pinned thread at the top that is specfically for these requests and trades. You may have good luck there.

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php...970&st=7250