Am I the first to...

Eroick

Am I the first to find a cache on a unicycle? I found two on the 29th on my 29" unicycle. FTF on a unicycle? Probably, but does someone know of someone else doing it?

I now have a UNIte for diabetes TB and I am going to be UNIcycling it to a cache. I hear that there is a photo contest for the Unite event, so I think that a photo of me, a cachem the TB and a unicycle would be a good submission.

Am I the first to find a cache on a unicycle? I found two on the 29th on my 29" unicycle. FTF on a unicycle? Probably, but does someone know of someone else doing it?

I now have a UNIte for diabetes TB and I am going to be UNIcycling it to a cache. I hear that there is a photo contest for the Unite event, so I think that a photo of me, a cachem the TB and a unicycle would be a good submission.

Amazing, how is the world do you go about doing something like that? Can't look low for any, can't go into the woods, and I would think you would have to be constantly moving wouldnt you? I've never seen anybody doing it, but sure would be fun to watch. Very cool idea for the picture of you with the TB on the unicylce. Imaginative.

Can't look low for any, can't go into the woods, and I would think you would have to be constantly moving wouldnt you?

YOU CANT GO INTO THE WOODS????? :cool: do a google or youtube seach for Mountain Unicycling (also known as MUni). and yes, you can stay in one spot, you just rock your wheel back and forth for balance. also visit http://unicyclist.org/cont/muni.cfm and watch the movie trailers at the bottom

Yep, I did it at Geowoodstock IV. I have done a few in town, but they are too far apart so (before I got my car) I would take the citibus and ride from the stops. Oh, and most of them have been on my 24" Torker lx

I am honored that Briansnat remembered my name hehe.

EDIT: changed the search paragraph

Edited by unicyclist

Maybe they planted lots of trees since then. :(

Its Mae Simmons park, by Mackenzie state park, where most of the mountain bike trails are.

Seems like a pretty impractical way to get around, but hey for those that like the challenge, more power to ya.

Depending on the wheel size you can easily average 5-8 on small wheel and 10-12 on a big wheel.

whats the farthest you have gone for a geocache eroick?