Symbology

crake

Coins arrived and are shipping! It will take me a few days to get through all of the orders.

Did I miss something here. I had made a reservation a while ago but have never recieved a preorder or ordermail. Dont say its to late now, I really would want this coin. :anicute:

\h

Edit:

Never mind. I went to your site and found out they were still in stock :) , so I orderd one silver. I think it was what i had reserved.

Edited by hasseper

Ours came today. The LE is... (searching for the right adjective) ...um... FANTASTIC (for lack of a better word). I just don't know how you do it. Just when I think you can't top yourself...

Oh, and thanks for the 'little' something extra. It's really, really cool!

Great job Chris!

Edited by hobbycachegirl

Hey, crake!

Same here...

I'm in for one LE Combo set (4+2 Combo (2 Antiqued Bronze, 2 Antiqued Silver, 2 LE): $48.00

I placed the reservation today...this set is fulfilling the needs of ourselves and our partner Damenace...

OOHH,OOHH,OOHH have you received ours yet? Patiently waiting for the package to arrive.

Hey, crake!

Same here...

I'm in for one LE Combo set (4+2 Combo (2 Antiqued Bronze, 2 Antiqued Silver, 2 LE): $48.00

I placed the reservation today...this set is fulfilling the needs of ourselves and our partner Damenace...

OOHH,OOHH,OOHH have you received ours yet? Patiently waiting for the package to arrive.

Nope...not yet! :)

Email me your current address and I will ship as soon as I get them in.

I'll email upon shipment to you. :)

Well I'm pretty much caught up - so folks should not be waiting for long! This was by far the largest round of orders I've had, and its kept me busy. That and my dog had surgery today, but that's another story. (Dog is doing well - Vet says he should walk again soon).

Edited by crake

:ph34r: I hate living all the way down here! And there won't be any mail today being Sunday! And tomorrow is a whole day away! :rolleyes: Oh, there are none in NZ yet :rolleyes:

I dunno - The Aussies got theirs <_< Why is NZ postal service so slow? ;)

Have you seen how fast those kiwis move :laughing: But seriously most coin packages I have recieved from the States take around a week (4 days is the best time) so I reckon they should be here tomorrow, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day... ;)

Thanks to everyone for keeping the LE quiet (or perhaps I have just not been curious enough to try and find out what metal it is! It will be a pleasent surprise when they do finally make it ;)

Edited by Team chelmo