Symbology

crake

With reservations now closed can you provide us all with some insight into the number of LE reservations you've received?

I don't typically give out numbers. But since this is "Limited Edition" it seems fair to share some numbers.

As I suspected, Symbology is extremely popular. There will be 475 LE coins made and no more LE coins will be made after this point. Around 2000 coins will be minted in the first round, but other non-LE mintings will probably occur later depending on demand.

Around 2000 coins will be minted in the first round, but other non-LE mintings will probably occur later depending on demand.

Wow, that's amazing. Most coin makers wouldn't think of minting a thousand coins now because they'd take too long to sell, but you're getting pre-orders for twice that. That shows how popular your work is!

Since production's started, what's your estimate as to how long it will be before you receive them, and then "us"? Thanks!

10-15 days is the production run. I've asked to pause production at etching to inspect the tracking number font, so this will add a couple of days. Once I get a ship date I'll turn on preorders.

So, 3rd or 4th week in March most likely.

Since production's started, what's your estimate as to how long it will be before you receive them, and then "us"? Thanks!

10-15 days is the production run. I've asked to pause production at etching to inspect the tracking number font, so this will add a couple of days. Once I get a ship date I'll turn on preorders.

So, 3rd or 4th week in March most likely.

I have to commend you for your detail to quality!!! I would rather a coin go through a multiple step of inspection to ensure quality than to have a coin rushed to the public.

Thank you for the update and keep up the good work.

CRACK!

That's the sound of a die breaking. It happens! I'm adjusting estimated ship dates... everyone with reservations stay tuned... ordering info will come as soon as I get a more firm date.

B):PB):PB):P

It's okay, though...it's always worth it to wait a little longer for your coins! B)

Edited by Arthur & Trillian

Has no one posted an icon yet? Well here are some ideas...

symb1a.jpg, symb2a.jpg, symb3a.jpg, symb4a.jpg, symb5a.jpg

Going from the simplest, to the more complex. My favourites are the last two as they encompass the free/public side of geocaching vs the commercial side and the big picture tools of the trade vs the small picture tools.

Edited by keewee01