Symbology

crake

a "3-some" LOL, Im not sure ZR7 would be very happy about that :anitongue:

Have a chat to pirate matt - i know i am after a bronze, a silver and an LE hence combining the order with Matt so he gets the other 3 coins but maybe if one more UK cacher goes in we can order 2 sets of the 6 coins to split between 4 cachers at 3 coins each, one of each plating. i think if you want both sets you dont neccesarily have to combine orders and crake is very reasonable with his international postage.

can we "do a threesome" :anitongue: from the UK or is there someone else who would wish to combine an order. Does it have to be acombined order as I'd likely to be after 2 sets in anycase. Or is it just with "buddy" orders that are eligible for the special LE ??

Doesn't need to be a buddy. That's just a suggestion for those who want an LE but not multiple sets.

Is THIS the weekend ? And does your weekend start at 0001 on Saturday morning? And would that be PST? or what?

Crake did say this was the weekend, if I remember right he said he would open reservations on Sunday, but he also said reservations will be open for a week. So there's no need to sit by your computer all weekend waiting for the e-mail. :D

jrr

Is THIS the weekend ? And does your weekend start at 0001 on Saturday morning? And would that be PST? or what?

Crake did say this was the weekend, if I remember right he said he would open reservations on Sunday, but he also said reservations will be open for a week. So there's no need to sit by your computer all weekend waiting for the e-mail. :D

jrr

Thanks. I was just trying to bring a little humor while trying to clarify :D

It's already Saturday afternoon here in Oz. :D

Ah ha, but us kiwi's are always at least a couple of hours ahead of you aussies! ;)

And you know it's gona be Monday "Downunder" time for us :lol:

Sounds like Chris has it all under control and we won't have to rush in or miss out on these babies :) Although I'm getting sooooooooooooo excited about these coins, especially the LE! I'm gona be sneaking home from work every day after they are shipped to check for a package from the States, Don't tell my boss though :D

Any cachers around the Rockville/Gaithersburg/Montgomery Village/Germantown (Maryland) areas that would like to split one of the LE Combos with me? I don't drive, so I need to find someone closer rather than farther, and I rather not have to ship the coins just so there isn't any extra cost associated. I figure there are so many cachers in the area, there's gotta be one close by who hasn't already buddied up.

Thanks,

-hybridgeek

I should add a note about LE. There will be a lot of Symbology coins made because of the huge demand for this coin. LEs, being "Limited Edition" will be limited, in that I will not be making more after the snapshot is taken, but the number will higher than what is traditionally considered "LE". The number will be in the 100's and you can assume that regular edition coins will number around 10x this.

I should add a note about LE. There will be a lot of Symbology coins made because of the huge demand for this coin. LEs, being "Limited Edition" will be limited, in that I will not be making more after the snapshot is taken, but the number will higher than what is traditionally considered "LE". The number will be in the 100's and you can assume that regular edition coins will number around 10x this.

the three of us that get a free LE, do we need to reserve it with you still?

thanks!