Symbology

crake

Dude, just when I think you can't top yourself you pull another GREAT one outta your hat!!

bowing.gif

We're Not Worthy!!!

:):lol:

"Once again" I'm in for a few! :)

D-man :)

Yeah. What he said. :)

Wow Chris! Totally awesome. Can't wait to see & hold these coins. Kudos! :D

And oh yeah - love your coin on there!

Edited by GPX Navigators

How do you do it Chris? You totally amaze me when you come up with gorgeous designs. I especially love how it is the plain metal no color, I think it adds elegance. I'll be watching for this one. Wow!

The thought was "What can I do as a followup to Tracking Time?" and then this idea came to me. There are designs that just happen where I sketch an idea, hop onto my computer, knock it out in very little time, and I know its gonna be great. Then there are designs that I struggle with for months. Symbology was one of the former!

Also I've grown to really love antiqued finish and multi-layer designs. 3D effects at 2D pricing, plus the use of the dark antiqued areas instead of color...

Its more of a celebration of geocaching.com though, not the game as a whole. This is just one of several listing sites.

Ah, but Groundspeak owns the trademark to the term Geocaching. So Geocaching is Geocaching.com.

And at least for me, it's my experience of geocaching. (Really? They own the term? Interesting.)

Oh, and OT: want one, want one, want one....

Its more of a celebration of geocaching.com though, not the game as a whole. This is just one of several listing sites.

Ah, but Groundspeak owns the trademark to the term Geocaching. So Geocaching is Geocaching.com.

Are you sure about that? :lol: I seem to remember that being discussed in the forums a couple of years ago and the crux was that since the term had entered into general usage it could not be trademarked.

>Linky<

Edited by 9Key

Are you sure about that? :lol: I seem to remember that being discussed in the forums a couple of years ago and the crux was that since the term had entered into general usage it could not be trademarked.

Well if you look on the main GC.com website,

do you see anywhere the ™ symbol on the word geocaching?

> Tracking Number

My photos always have the tracking number area blank, but yes - the space between the diamonds on the reverse will be the tracking number, nice and large and easy to read!

> New Zealand

Well, the words at least :cool:

> Preorder

Not yet, but don't worry... you'll have plenty of opportunity to get this guy.

> Way-too-nice-comments

Thanks everyone :cool:

OK, here's the dirt on availability... I plan to have some with me at the TX Challenge in mid-March. Then orders will ship to others in the weeks following. So if you're going to the challenge, come find me - I'll be on the CenTex team helping keep the title! :(

My photos always have the tracking number area blank, but yes - the space between the diamonds on the reverse will be the tracking number, nice and large and easy to read!

Thank you!! My eyes aren't as young as they once were :( But then, we've traded a couple of e-mails on this topic, so you know how I feel about nice, big tracking numbers :anicute:

Looking forward to getting a few of these. Budget? What's a budget? :anicute: