Goudacat Geocoin

Goudacat

We have finally decided on a mint for our personal coin and have submitted the artwork. Jamie at Madhattersneverland designed the coin. We have ironed out all the details except how many to order.

front.jpgback.jpg

The coin will be:

1.75 inches diameter

3.0 mm thick

soft enamel colors with glow in the dark eyes on the cat

antique gold, antique silver, antique bronze, and antique copper with the possibility of a foggy silver LE

minted at personalgeocoins.com

The cost of the coins will be $8.50 plus shipping and any Paypal seller’s fees if we get enough reservations to sell 250. If we get enough reservations to sell 500 we will price the coins at $7.50. I have not sold anything online before, so I will have to look into how this works.

In order to help us decide on a quantity to order please e-mail us with your reservations at coins@goudacat.com

This is not a pre-order yet, but we greatly appreciate your feedback.

Please include the following information:

Caching Name:

Finish preference and quantity:

PayPal e-mail address:

Street:

City:

State:

Zip:

Since we haven’t ever done this before, any advice would also be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jennifer and Travis

AKA Team Goudacat

Edited by Goudacat

Very nice coin, I like the Glow in the Dark eyes, nice touch.

I don't buy coins anymore but if you would like to trade for a Cruiserdude coin let me know

Thank you for your feedback. The silence was deafening.

We will be doing trades. We just need to figure out how to work this whole thing. I've started an excel list of people who are intersted in trading so I can keep track of that as well.

I added the coin to my seek list over at coins tracking. Is that enough or do you want and email also?

I think that that should be good as long as you put a quantity. I just opened that account last night so I am still learning how it works. I don't know how to specifiy a metal type. All the responses to the cointracking listing kind of scared me because I don't really know how the website works and there were so many responses so quickly. I will definitely need to look into it more today.

Nice coin! What's a "goudacat"? A cat that like cheese?

Gouda was one of our cats. He died a couple of years ago, but that's not why we named our team after him. It is my e-bay name and I just really liked the name. Our other cats are Tabitha, Colby, Brie, and Munster. (We got Brie and Munster after Gouda died.)

Edited to say: We name all our cats after cheeses. We didn't name Tabitha. She already had a name when she came into our family. We also have two ducks, Graham and Saltine. They are both quackers... I mean crackers.

Edited by Goudacat

Looks like my Cat, Morgan.

I'd love the idea of a Foggy Silver! *And I love the Globe*

It's a very nice coin! I would order a few! :blink:

Fluttershy,

Did you want me to put you on the list for a foggy silver. We will probably only make 25 or 50 of those depending on the total number of coins we mint. (I was thinking that if we are able to mint more that 425 total, I would make it 50, otherwise it would stay at 25.) Those, of course, are getting reserved very quickly so if you want one, let me know.

Thanks

Goudacat

Looks like my Cat, Morgan.

I'd love the idea of a Foggy Silver! *And I love the Globe*

It's a very nice coin! I would order a few! :blink:

Fluttershy,

Did you want me to put you on the list for a foggy silver. We will probably only make 25 or 50 of those depending on the total number of coins we mint. (I was thinking that if we are able to mint more that 425 total, I would make it 50, otherwise it would stay at 25.) Those, of course, are getting reserved very quickly so if you want one, let me know.

Thanks

Goudacat

Yes please, for 3 Foggy Silver, if you don't mind... Goudacat.

We have the die artwork and the coins are on order.

Here is the icon for the coin.

icon.gif

We have decided to only do three finishes plus the LE. The coin will be available in:

antique gold

antique silver

antique copper

foggy silver LE.

There will only be 25 foggy silver minted and all have been spoken for. (We will be keeping 5 for trades.)

The cost of the coins will be $8.50 plus $1.50 shipping for the first coin and $0.50 shipping for each additional coin. We will figure shipping for international orders individually.

Thanks,

Jennifer and Travis

AKA Team Goudacat

Here are some pictures of the coins.

IMG_23.JPG

They turned out really well.

We have decided that we will start sales on Wednesday, 2/28/07. This will give us a chance to contact and invoice all the nice people who sent us reservation e-mails. I will post as soon as I am ready to start taking orders.

Thanks,

Goudacat

We have gotten all of our confirmed preorders out (still waiting on a few confirmations though) so I guess its time to open up for general orders.

Coin specs:

1.75 inches diameter

3.0 mm thick

soft enamel colors with glow in the dark eyes on the cat

antique gold, antique silver, and antique copper

(all of the foggy silver LE have already been reserved)

minted at personalgeocoins.com

picture is 3rd post above this one

The cost of the coins is $8.50 plus $1.50 shipping for the first coin $0.50 for each additional coin for US and Canadian orders. Shipping for all other orders will be worked out case by case.

Please e-mail orders to

coins@goudacat.com

Please include the following information:

Caching Name:

Quantity antique silver:

Quantity antique gold:

Quantity antique copper:

PayPal e-mail address:

Street:

City:

State:

Zip: