South Pointing Chariot Geocoin <On Sale Now>

sssooocool

I received the coins today. They are absolutely beautiful. They are much bigger than I expected. I waited until I got home to play with them, but they work perfectly.

This is definitely a must have coin. I am glad I took advantage of the special pricing for two. Even though they are more expensive than most coins the money is definitely well spent.

Thank you.

Mine just arrived as well and I echo everything LadeBear said. These coins are absolutely stunning. I initially hesitated due to cost and now that I have them in hand I consider them a bargain. They are very large and flawless. A work of art.

Hi, Theseus,

Thank your for your compliment and also appreciate you mentioned this coin on the other thread recently.

Yes, this coin is an assemble of 2 enameled/plated parts and a ball bearing, has a size of 50mm x 4.7mm which is 93% larger then a 45mm x 3mm coin.

I am really glad that you like it. :huh:

sssooocool

Edited by sssooocool

Thanks for the prompt delivery of my South Pointing Chariots. Please keep me on your e-mail list to inform me of all your future coins! I might miss it on the forums - but I would surely look it up if you would contact me by e-mail.

Thanks - it is a real pleasure in dealing with you.

LeonW :laughing:

Thanks for the prompt delivery of my South Pointing Chariots. Please keep me on your e-mail list to inform me of all your future coins! I might miss it on the forums - but I would surely look it up if you would contact me by e-mail.

Thanks - it is a real pleasure in dealing with you.

LeonW :ph34r:

Hi Leon,

I will definitely add you into my e-mail list and keep you into the loop of action! Hope you enjoy the coin and lots of fun and luck.

sssooocool

I just received my set of these in the mail today, so I have to add my compliments to all of the others

These coins are just absolutely awesome !

At first, I wasn't sure which side rotated - the workmanship is that good

It is not even apparent that this is a two-part coin . . . until the center moves

I am very pleased with this coin - Thank You very much for making it

If there are any left please let me know. I just saw one at the Red Deer GeocoinFest and fell in love. I would like to have the Gold if available.

A paypal invoice has been sent. Please kindly check. Thank you!

ps. Our postage is fixed in one rate globally.

sssooocool

Edited by sssooocool

Did you get my money? I paid for one gold on 1th october and haven't heard anything since then... I know that shipping takes about 2 weeks, but I haven't gotten a shipping notification or other information....

We have received your payment on Oct.2 our time and the order were shipped the next day Oct. 3.

Believe you will get the coin before Oct 17.

Thanks for the order. :laughing:

sssooocool

Did you get my money? I paid for one gold on 1th october and haven't heard anything since then... I know that shipping takes about 2 weeks, but I haven't gotten a shipping notification or other information....

We have received your payment on Oct.2 our time and the order were shipped the next day Oct. 3.

Believe you will get the coin before Oct 17.

Thanks for the order. :D

sssooocool

Thanks for the update!

If there are any left please let me know. I just saw one at the Red Deer GeocoinFest and fell in love. I would like to have the Gold if available.

A paypal invoice has been sent. Please kindly check. Thank you!

ps. Our postage is fixed in one rate globally.

sssooocool

Just got my coin in the mail. I still can't get over it. What a real treasure. Keep me on your list when you make a new coin. If you make another one it is sure to be a hit. Thanks again sssooocool.

It sounds weird, but I would like to trade one set of South Pointing Chariot (one gold and one nickel) for

5 sets of Groundspeak’s Travel Bug

or

8 pcs. of Groundspeak’s Frog Antenna Ball

sssooocool

What a great trade offer, I would like to volunteer!

Accordiongal

I just saw this. If this doesn't work out, I will definitely be a backup! I do own a set of the South Pointing Chariot coins and they are awesome coins. The ball bearings in these coins are superb and they spin for a long time. Also, the colors and design are beautiful. These are coins that you definitely want in your collection!

It sounds weird, but I would like to trade one set of South Pointing Chariot (one gold and one nickel) for

5 sets of Groundspeak’s Travel Bug

or

8 pcs. of Groundspeak’s Frog Antenna Ball

sssooocool

What a great trade offer, I would like to volunteer!

Accordiongal

I just saw this. If this doesn't work out, I will definitely be a backup! I do own a set of the South Pointing Chariot coins and they are awesome coins. The ball bearings in these coins are superb and they spin for a long time. Also, the colors and design are beautiful. These are coins that you definitely want in your collection!

Darn....Darn....Great coin. I wish I had one or could get one but it's been really hard

sssooocool, I just sent you an email about the trade. Please let me know if you are still interested. I would love to trade and I have the bugs in hand and can mail them out tomorrow, provided it doesn't snow. :wub:

Degai, we still want to trade. I will shipped the coins to your address tomorrow. Email sent.

Haima

sssooocool, I just sent you an email about the trade. Please let me know if you are still interested. I would love to trade and I have the bugs in hand and can mail them out tomorrow, provided it doesn't snow. :wub:

Degai, we still want to trade. I will shipped the coins to your address tomorrow. Email sent.

Haima

Haima....did you get me PM (or was it an email???)?

sssooocool, I just sent you an email about the trade. Please let me know if you are still interested. I would love to trade and I have the bugs in hand and can mail them out tomorrow, provided it doesn't snow. :(

Haima

Haima....did you get me PM (or was it an email???)?

Yes. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Take care and good luck!

Haima

Haima, I sent out the 5 TBs this morning. For some reason I did not have to fill out a customs form. Let me know if you have any problem getting them. Thanks for the trade.

I have shipped the SPC set to you yesterday too. I don't think there will be a problem for not having a cusoms form. Thanks for the trade.

Greetings,

Haima

Edited by sssooocool