Loading Waypoints into cache mate?

Hello all.

I know this probably has been rehashed over and over at length. I have looked through the archives but can't seem to find anything that helps.

I'm currently running GSAK (which works great). When I try to export the files to cachemate the message says that the function is for PALM only, and that I need to do something different for pocket PC.

Can any one walk me through how to get the files to my Cingular 8125 that runs windows mobile.

I have cachemate loaded on the phone but I can't get any of the waypoint info to get there.

Thanks in advance.

lost

Thanks gang!!

I saved the GPX files to my mini SD for my phone and then opened CACHEMATE and used the "red arrow" pointing to the 3 sheets. Then CACHEMATE found them and now I'm in business..

THANKS AGAIN!!!

OK now I'm back........... Can I load waypoints into cachemate in groups? I have only the temp version right now and it will only let me move one at a time to cachemate from the memory card. Will the full version let me do this or am I missing something? I know I can only have 10 caches saved into the folder sue to this being the trial version.

Thanks in advance.

lost

Edited by lostinthewuds