Poland Geocoin

Landsharkz

Poland Geocoin

PREORDER - SHIPPING FRIDAY FEB 2

This 38mm geocoin was minted at the request of Team K1W1 who hail from New Zealand (now live in Canada) and are Polish descent. Team K1W1's father is the honorary Polish Consul in New Zealand and has approved all Polish text on this coin. We decided to make this a hefty 4.0mm to create depth and detail of the Polish eagle. The icon will be the head of the eagle.

Mintage: 200 antique silver, 100 antique bronze and 150 antique copper.

LS200701_poland%20a_s_pair_full.jpg

TO OUR EUROPEAN CUSTOMERS: This coin will also be available in a few weeks from our friends at the Czech/Euro Geocaching shop. Their direct link for sales will be added to this thread once they have it in stock and a page to link to.

Edit to add:

To our West Coast/Canadian Customers... Team K1W1 will also be selling a quantity of this coin. Please contact them directly with enquiries!

Edited by Landsharkz

When trying to add the coin to my cart I get the following error message:

Action is not allowed

Tried different browsers with the same results.

You need cookies turned on...

If you still can't get an ordered processed send us a note stating what you'd like and we'll send you a Paypal invoice for them. landsharkz@shaw.ca

Helen

Action is not allowed

If you still can't get an ordered processed send us a note stating what you'd like and we'll send you a Paypal invoice for them. landsharkz@shaw.ca

Helen

Thanks for the reply, cookies are permitted in both my browsers. I had a friend order for me.

Action is not allowed

Helen

Thanks for the reply, cookies are permitted in both my browsers. I had a friend order for me.

I'm sorry our site is causing you grief; but glad you got your coins. Cookies seemed like it might be the problem, but I guess not in your case :laughing: .

Will All colors be available in the European shop? Or will some be sold-out before that time?

I sure hope there will be an English (or German) translation of that site before this sale starts. It's a lot harder to understand that the Norwegian geocoin site.

tot cache,

team Wij Drie :laughing:

Will All colors be available in the European shop? Or will some be sold-out before that time?

I sure hope there will be an English (or German) translation of that site before this sale starts. It's a lot harder to understand that the Norwegian geocoin site.

tot cache,

team Wij Drie :D

The European Shop is getting the full complement of platings. Perhaps send an e-mail to them directly and discuss a pre-order. I can't read their site either, but they are lovely folk!

BTW, we are sold out of antique bronze as of about 1 hour ago.