AFC Championship ... err ... I mean Geocaching! Yeah.

Western Mass Clan

I'm sorry that this is so far off topic, but I was wondering if anybody recorded the AFC Championship game between the Colts and the Pats. I live in Massachusetts but am a Colts fan and am afraid to post this request in our local Southern New England Forum, snegeocachers.com (I'm sure you can understand why). ;-) When I recored the game, I accidently put the VCR on 2 hour mode vs. 6 hour mode, so I only got up through the first half. Would somebody who recorded it be willing to make a copy for me? I will pay postage. That game is an instant classic. We now have "The Comeback" to add to the ranks of "The Drive" and "The Catch". :D

Errr ... so ... how to get this on topic so it's not closed ... Ummmm ... Hey! I was in Indianapolis a few weeks ago visiting family! Took the kids geocaching on the eastside of town to land our first Indiana caches (started the hobby back in June '06) I found a couple IndyMagicMan puzzle caches, took two stabs at the infamous Shelter III. My favorite had to be the micro at the Monument Circle in downtown Indy. I love the town and the monument is one of my favorite places!!!!

Recently ordered a few of the new 2006 Indiana Geocoins! Fun stuff!

*Cringes in anticipation of being hit upside the head with the Admin Brick* ;)

If anybody is going to be in Western Massachusetts I'd be happy to show you around, or at least give you an idea of where the best caching is (e.g., Holyoke Range and Skinner State Park).

All the best,

Matt

Edit: Typo

Edited by Western_Mass_Clan

Naaah...I'll let this one stay....besides, what are the odds that anyone else from New England would have the guts to show their faces over here.

:D

I'm sorry that this is so far off topic, but I was wondering if anybody recorded the AFC Championship game between the Colts and the Pats. I live in Massachusetts but am a Colts fan and am afraid to post this request in our local Southern New England Forum, snegeocachers.com (I'm sure you can understand why). ;-)

If I had the tape, I wouldn't send it to ya'. :D

;):D

Hello Matt,

Your secret is safe, I won't post it anywhere in New England. Maybe we can talk at the next SNEG event that we both attend and discuss an arrangement. Am I a Pats fan? Sometimes-depends who they are playing. I think the Colts will have no problem Sunday. See you on the trails.

Looks like the cat's out of the bag anyway as I see some of my fellow New Englanders in the reply list. ;)

For the record, when the Patriots aren't playing the Colts, I root for them with as much enthusiasm as I do when the Colts play. Besides, I want to be able to take my kids to games someday and Indy is a bit of a haul from Western Mass. Such is the life of a transplanted Hoosier football fan. I'm even on the Patriot's season ticket waiting list ... *GASP* :D:D . There's no law against having two favorite teams, right?

Errrr .... right .... geocaching forum. Ummm .... So, how 'bout those lame Walmart lamp post micros, eh? To each his own I say. Heh heh.

*ahem* :D

Matt

2006_coltsmascotsmall.jpg

Do not mess with the Colt's fan. I am going to send blue to MA. :laughing:

Please don't send blue. I would never harm a fellow cacher-no matter what team he follows. For the record, I am from the midwest. A little NW or Indy. All I can say is Brett Farve for PRESIDENT. :D

A CHEESEHEAD........You know I have a fire helmet cheesehead. Packer fan at heart.