name

therat

Not anymore. They were locked about 6 months ago. If you don't have a lot of finds you can create a new account and re-log your finds on the new account.

i have 71 finds

Sorry - need to re-log them under a new account name. Might make certain the owner(s) know why you are backlogging to avoid any confusion. You can use the adopt option to move your hidden caches over if need be.

Better to do it now than when you have 700. ;)

It won't really be all that bad if you go to the cache page, copy your old log, make the new post, add your sentence about logging under your new name (you can cut and paste it from somewhere else), and then delete the old log.

Not anymore. They were locked about 6 months ago. If you don't have a lot of finds you can create a new account and re-log your finds on the new account.

i have 71 finds

71 is a breeze to relog verses the 700 like Nenos2 said. Their is someone here in my area that just started up a Team account to use instead of the 2 individual accounts that him and his son used....and they were well over 700 caches found. So I was feeling his pain when I was getting the emails that he was relogging finds on my caches. It took him 2 or 3 days to complete.

So the moral of the story.....if you wanna change your name, get a new account and relog the caches now rather than later because it is gonna be a pain.