HERE WE GO AGAIN!

indianalee

WELCOME ONE AND ALL!!! B)

I AM PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THAT B) TUBE TORCHER II :D IS NOW UP AND RUNNING!!!

AS EXPECTED :D , THERE WAS A FLURRY OF ACTION B) , AS A FEW LOCAL CACHERS RACED FOR THE FTF B) ...

CONGRATULATIONS TO OZGUFF :D AND NUWATI :D FOR THIER BRAVE, IF NOT BONEWEARY, HUNT!!!

A CLOSE SECOND-TO-FIND(ONLY 2 HOURS BEHIND), GOES TO JOHNBOY :D AND CAP'N OMO :D !!!

BACK AT THE BEGINNING OF 2006, I POSED THE QUESTION AS TO WHO WAS INTERESTED IN ANOTHER "TORCHER" ADVENTURE B) ... MANY OF YOU SPOKE UP, SO HERE YOU GO!!!

ACTUALLY, WE HAD BEEN WORKING ON THIS ONE FOR ABOUT 2 YEARS B) WHEN I ASKED THE QUESTION... SO WE HAVE A TOTAL OF ABOUT 3 YEARS IN ON THIS ONE!!! B) PHEW!!! WHAT A JOB THAT WAS!!!

SO WITH THAT SAID, GET OUT THERE AND ENJOY THE HUNT!!! :D

INDIANALEE, CROTALUSREX, & SHORTROUND

Are you suffering from a little cache burnout? Tired of lifting parking light skirts? Is your rear end becoming a little larger from all of the riding around looking for park and grabs? Are you worthy of an adventure...or just foolish like me? Come to Western North Carolina and have a dose of the Torcher. If it won't cure you, then it might hurt you. See you on the trail.

Nuwati

Not that I want to dissuade any cachers from visiting western NC, but Nuwati and I put a total of 11 hours in on this one. And johnboy and Cap'n Omo finished in 10. My body aches from neck to toe, and I am swallowing Ibuprofen as fast as medically allowed.

So make plans to visit! And we have other caches in the area too...

A liars cache :anicute: ! I think not :( ...Indy, Mr. Round and I worked on this cache for, as Indy said, about three years :anicute: ...I should have kept track of the man hours involved cuz it must be a huge amount of time! I thought Mimichan (my better half) was going to divorce me when I would call and say..."uh we're in a rather remote place right now up to our knees in water so it's going to be a bit longer til I start home. I'll call soon..." I wasn't sure sometimes if there was enough pain killers in the world that would help...so Indy and I would grab some rum :anicute: and plan more stages and puzzles and so on...a rum induced cache...what a concept :anicute: !

This is a very real cache quest with very real fun and very real challenges :( . I only hope it can live up to the legend that is Tube Torcher one B) .

IndianaLee is a mastermind B) and working with him on this masterpiece has been one of the highlights of my Geocaching career...if not my life B) .

So yes, come to NC and check it out for yourself...you wont regret it.

Take care and cache on.

CrotalusRex :) and Mimichan :D