This MUST be a Record

dunderhead

It's now in Cannon TB Pitstop in Bangkok after being kept by some w**ker for what must be a record, It's called "Give me something to write on" must surely be one of the oldest as well.

:laughing: Well, actually, I think I have the oldest one--or at least ONE of the oldest. It's called 'Jack Burton...ME!" and the tag number is ***684. We put him out 12/31/2001. His number is TBC51. It's been 31,818.6 miles, and is currently in the Cannon Travel Bug Pit Stop in Bangkok, Thailand. (Seems to be a popular spot for TBs.) This isn't Jack's first visit there--he was there when that terrible tsunami hit. One of the rescue workers picked him up and took him to Hawaii. He's been to Japan at least once--I'd have to check and see where else he's been. The actual goal was to go to New Zealand. Maybe someone traveling in Bangkok will give him a lift!

Edited by OakMeadowCircleGroup

9/2/2002 - 5/27/2006

Certainly a contender. I'd have to ask the old people for a ruling. :laughing:

Who are these old people? And why have they not responded? :laughing: Best I can come up with is finding a TB that was held onto a day short of 2 years (and never even logged out of the cache it was taken from), that was snatched shortly after drop-off by myself. There's one on my watchlist that has been held onto for coming up on three years. And the holder is local to me, and I happen to know he is alive and well. I'll let you know if he breaks the record. :laughing: