Earthcaches?

SeabeckTribe

It shows up as having been archived.

http://www.Waymarking.com/wm/details.aspx?...13-79349172974c

If you add an educational acitivity, it can go back to gc. I'd add that and then email geoaware to see how to proceed.

When the waymark earthcaches moved back to gc, I think geoaware sent out adoption notices on them (Not sure, though, I didn't have any earthcaches on Waymarking). Is it possible that he sent you an adoption note and it went to your spam mail?

Edited by Neos2

It shows up as having been archived.

http://www.Waymarking.com/wm/details.aspx?...13-79349172974c

If you add an educational acitivity, it can go back to gc. I'd add that and then email geoaware to see how to proceed.

When the waymark earthcaches moved back to gc, I think geoaware sent out adoption notices on them (Not sure, though, I didn't have any earthcaches on Waymarking). Is it possible that he sent you an adoption note and it went to your spam mail?

I have just completed initiating several new Earthcaches. My suggestion is to go to earthcache.org and submitt a new cache. It is a basic submittal sturcture. The key is to have the visitor do some type of educational item that they would email back to you. This is just like a virtual but with some geological information. Not just a date on a sign but something about the site that could only be determined by visiting the site. Once that is sent it is evaluated and approved by Geoaware and an adoption is sent to you. Once you adopt the earthcache then you can add all the extra info and photos you want. Takes a little more time than getting a normal cache approved but essentially the same proceedure. Typically I have had mine approved within 2 working days.

Good luck. I looks like you have a neat Earthcache.

:laughing:

I did get an email awhile back about the earthcache meeting the guidelines. But never recieved any adoption request.

Thanks for the link. The person that reviewed it in Oct 06 left a note on the page. I emailed him about why it was archived if it had meet the guidelines. I had to formate my hard drive and lost most of my files for this cache. Now at lest I have a link to it and maybe can retrieve the html info.

Thanks to you all for your help.

Lummien