Geocaching by Truck

Hobo2

GeoTruckers.com membership is up to 390+ and their are well over 1300 caches listed on the site. All of the caches are submitted to the list by members and cache owners. The group support has been fantastic. They even have a number of club caches placed and the members help each other to take care of caches when they can. Without the members of GeoTruckers.com I'd hardly ever be able to cache while on the road.

It would be if someone were to suggest adding a 'Trucker Friendly' attribute icon...

I wouldn't trust that attribute. How many times have you asked for directions and you get something that is not exactly truck friendly? More than once I've been told to go through downtown where not only are big truck prohibited, but having to navigate the streets is a nightmare. Most non-drivers have no clue what it takes to get 70' of vehicle around town. No, a "Truck Friendly" attribute would be less than useless, it could get a few folks in a bind.

It would be if someone were to suggest adding a 'Trucker Friendly' attribute icon...

I wouldn't trust that attribute. How many times have you asked for directions and you get something that is not exactly truck friendly? More than once I've been told to go through downtown where not only are big truck prohibited, but having to navigate the streets is a nightmare. Most non-drivers have no clue what it takes to get 70' of vehicle around town. No, a "Truck Friendly" attribute would be less than useless, it could get a few folks in a bind.

Sad part is alot of times that kind of help comes over the CB. just goes to show you have to take everything with a grain of salt