A Thank You to the Military from the shipper

hjnielsen

I sent an email though a bit late. I don't normally cruise through the geocoin forums as we don't really collect coins. All the coins we have, we bought or were given and they have a special meaning. I saw this topic and as a vet, just had to look. This is awesome. This is a fantastic gift. Thank you.

terri of terri and billy

billy: Active Army 1976-1990

terri: Army Reserve 1991-2004--1 deployment for OIF

Hello all, the shipper would like to know every Geocacher that has been in or served in the Military. I thank those of you that have and have a little something to send to say thanks. Please message me your address through my profile. Let me know if you would like to have a S or B.

Joanne and I are newbies to Geocaching, but we are constantly amazed at the kindness of other Geocachers. I had the honor of serving in the Navy. Thank you for your generosity.

PM sent.

Thank you for your support of the Military.

I am a sailor who is land locked as ever in Oklahoma City. Alot of people really do not understand that the military can be anywhere and everywhere. I get alot of stange looks when I tell people that I am in the Navy and live in Oklahoma. Every once in a while I will get a Thank you from some people who know what I or my family has given up while I am been on active duty.

Thanks again for your support.

Mark (Maxwell Q) Klinger

P.S. I think I forgot to to say S in my E-mail.

The one for my S.O. arrived last Wednesday, and I passed it on to him the next day; he says thank you - and so do I!

As a side note, by an interesting coincidence, it arrived on the same day as a WWII commemerative coin I'd ordered for my father - he was in the Army Air Corps, as ground support for the B-17 "Flying Fortresses" - and showing him the geocoin immediately elicted recognition of the service flag, and some remembrances of how they were displayed during WWII...

Hello all, the shipper would like to know every Geocacher that has been in or served in the Military. I thank those of you that have and have a little something to send to say thanks. Please message me your address through my profile. Let me know if you would like to have a S or B.

just got it in the mail and it's amazing. thank you!

I got the coin for my son-in-law yesterday! I can't wait to give it to him! I was sooooo tempted to open the package and hold it, but I didn't! The pics show it to be a beautiful coin.

Thank you so much for honoring all of our Military personnel that work so hard everywhere in the world, including here, to protect us, day and night. They never get enough credit for what they do.

To all of you who watch over me, Thank you. May god bless you, and know that there are a lot of us that have the greatest respect for you. The Amigos

Along with everyone in the MAGC, we would like to pass on our heart-felt thanks to everyone involed with the Blue Star geocoin. It is a truly wonderful thing to do for us.

That sounds exactly like what we said on the MAGC forum! Even the miss-spellings are the same. :huh:

Again, thank you for this wonderful gift.

Along with everyone in the MAGC, we would like to pass on our heart-felt thanks to everyone involed with the Blue Star geocoin. It is a truly wonderful thing to do for us.

That sounds exactly like what we said on the MAGC forum! Even the miss-spellings are the same. :huh:

haha Check MAGC I already gave you the credit! LOL :huh:

That sounds exactly like what we said on the MAGC forum! Even the miss-spellings are the same. :cry:

haha Check MAGC I already gave you the credit! LOL :huh:

THANK YOU "the3defaus" FOR THE USE OF YOUR AWESOME QUOTE! You should write for hallmark... :huh:

I ordered this for Mr. Landsharkz (retired from the Canadian Navy) and it arrived addressed to him. He was so surprised as he had no idea I had requested this coin! He was absolutely thrilled to receive it and thought that the sentiment was wonderful. Our son has just joined the Canadian Air Force, so we are beginning our life with the military all over again!

This is a wonderful thing you are doing recognizing all the men and women who put their lives on the line every day so that we may live in peace.

Received our gift today. That was an extremely nice gesture. It is nice to see that people honor the veterens. With my 22+ years on active duty and reserves you get a variety of attitude towards the military, but I have a different perspective as I am also a nurse for the Veteran's Administration. This is a gift that I will treasure. I don't own very many coins but I do have a few that have sentimental value and this one will be placed at the top of that list.