A Thank You to the Military from the shipper

hjnielsen

Received your gift today.

I'm not one to make a big deal of things, in fact, I avoid it at almost all costs.

But......

Seeing the coin brought tears to my eyes. Not so much because I feel honored to have served in the military, (which I most assuredly do) but because YOU have taken it upon YOURSELF to endeavor such a show of gratitude.

It is a coin that I will keep and treasure for the rest of my life.

Thank you.

Team A.C.E. (Sparkeeeee)

Got the coin today and it is much appreciated. The 'S' is beautiful, I am sure 'B' is equally as gorgeous. Thank you Hans & Christian!

Oakcoins is very generous and a true example of what make this world great; a company and individuals that give back to the customers and community that support them. If more people did this the world would be a much better place. I for on will be sure to pay this nice gesture forward.

I can not wait for DadofSAM to get home see the nice surprise he got! ;)

I too received my coin today and must say that it has become one of my favorites immediately. I appreciate your kind gesture. In these trying times it is good to get the occasional "pat on the back". I am sure I speak for all the Military folks out here when I say, Thank You.

v/r

O-Mega

U.S Army 83-04

Got mine today- What a beautiful coin AND sentiment. I too felt blessed to live in a country that my dad, and those like him, gave so much to keep free. I enlisted at a time when it was more acceptable to burn your draft card than to sign up! It was probably the most exciting and rewarding experience of my life. Thanks for reminding me that people still care, and self sacrifice is still an honorable act!

Thanks for your gift and I hope you are rewarded tenfold for your generosity!

I too received my coin today and must say that it has become one of my favorites immediately. I appreciate your kind gesture. In these trying times it is good to get the occasional "pat on the back". I am sure I speak for all the Military folks out here when I say, Thank You.

v/r

O-Mega

U.S Army 83-04

O-Mega sure speaks for me!! Thanks Again!

Received your gift today.

I'm not one to make a big deal of things, in fact, I avoid it at almost all costs.

But......

Seeing the coin brought tears to my eyes. Not so much because I feel honored to have served in the military, (which I most assuredly do) but because YOU have taken it upon YOURSELF to endeavor such a show of gratitude.

It is a coin that I will keep and treasure for the rest of my life.

Thank you.

Team A.C.E. (Sparkeeeee)

I couldnt say it any better myself this and my OIFGA are my 2 favorite coins

Thank you

Oh the 'B' is so pretty!! :cool:

DadofSAM got the 'S' and it is gorgeous too.

The detail on this coin is very nice! I know I already said it but thanks to the Shipper & OC.

Also thanks to all the other military folks that served our great country. I appreciate all you have done to secure the freedoms we enjoy. Even when it was not the popular thing to do.