A Thank You to the Military from the shipper

hjnielsen

Hello all, the shipper would like to know every Geocacher that has been in or served in the Military. I thank those of you that have and have a little something to send to say thanks. Please message me your address through my profile. Let me know if you would like to have a S or B.

Edited by hn25slc

E-mail sent. Thank you so much for your generosisty. Our son, Airman Matt joined the Air Force about 18 months ago when he graduated from high school.

I must say that the most wonderful experiences are when we witness complete strangers stopping him on the street to thank him for his service.

Thanks again for your generosity, this will be much appreciated by him, I'm sure.

20 years service. 19DZ Cavalry First Sergeant :laughing: . Former Drill Sergeant, Senior Scout, Combat Vet, Air Assault, Pathfinder, Patrolled the East/West German Border (wow I am getting old). Currently serving as the A Troop First Sergeant with the 5-1 Cavalry 25th ID Fort Wainwright, Alaska.

Military call sign is A7 or Assassin seven, now you know why I like the number 7 :D ...

Still serving and thankful for making the military a profession.

Don't know what it is, but it's nice that someone would recognize all of you who served your country. Thank you all for your service - our country depends on those like you who are willing to sacrifice part of your lives to make the world a better place. I only wish that the bleeding hearts could see a fraction of what you people have seen, and they might understand why you do what you do. Someone smart said "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know."

Jim

MSgt, USAF Ret.

Survival, Evasion, Resistance, & Escape Instructor

Edited by Turtletrax