Quebec caches in English?

wandererrob

Hi all from your southern neighbors :D

We're going to be in Quebec this weekend and wanted to do a cache or 3 while we're in the area. Thus far I've found very few English cache listings.

Can anybody recommend a few to us?

Thanks,

Rob

p.s. or even one in fairly basic French as my girlfriend and a friend of ours know some French.

Bonjour dans la belle province!

Any owner would be more than happy to translate his cache description for you. You can also ask everybody's help on our forum, www.geocaching-qc.com. Feel free to post in English, mentioning which geocaches you wish to visit and someone will answer you right back. GC46AB is bilingual and situated near the historical Lachine Rapids :D

Edit for typing errors

Edited by Galaad

Bonjour dans la belle province!

Any owner would be more than happy to translate his cache description for you. You can also ask everybody's help on our forum, www.geocaching-qc.com. Feel free to post in English, mentioning which geocaches you wish to visit and someone will answer you right back. GC46AB is bilingual and situated near the historical Lachine Rapids :D

Edit for typing errors

Thanks!

I'll be bringing my laptop so I'll have access to all of the above if needed. :D

We're going to be in Quebec this weekend and wanted to do a cache or 3 while we're in the area. Thus far I've found very few English cache listings.

Can anybody recommend a few to us?

Where exactly do you plan to cache? Quebec is a pretty big province :P You might want to narrow the area a bit for suggestions...

If you are visiting the Outaouais region, there are lots of English and bilingual cache listings, since we are so close to Ontario, and I could certainly suggest a few good ones.

If you are visiting Montreal, as Galaad said, there is a big event to visit, with both English and French speaking cachers, and there are also quite a few bilingual listings in this city I believe.

I'm sure people from other regions also have suggestions, just tell us where you are going <_<

ha ha ha, should've said Quebec City. I keep forgetting that's like saying I'll be in New York. LOL!

Anyway, only had time to snag a virtual (GCHKWJ) while at Carnaval, but I loved the city and would lke to return sometime. If you knew me you'd understand just how big a compliment to Quebec that is. :D

I wish I'd thought to check back before we went, it would've been fun to meet some of our northern caching brethren. But I think we will be back, both for Carnaval (this was my girlfriend's second time, my first) and we'd like to come back in warmer weather to roam the city more comfortably and take more pictures.

Thanks for all your help folks!