A New Pay it Forward Mission!

UOTrackers

. . . I think this one will be headed across the pond!!!

Don't worry about that little puddle to your east!

Send it across the big "Peaceful" one to your west! :rolleyes::blink:

When I was little my grandfather used to tell me stories of his time fishing off the great barrier reef, and living in a little town called Mackey. I've dreamt of visiting Australia all my life! Perhaps in sending a coin there it will take a little piece of me with it! At least a picture of my daughter will get to see it's beauty!

My log for UOTrackers Pay It Forward Mission Coin #2:

"Arrived safely in Australia!

Thank you so much UOTrackers – and you knew I wanted that coin that came with it, didn’t you! :P

And I know just what coin to send to an unsuspecting next recipient.

Now to find a local cache to dip the PIF into, add some pics and then it’ll be on its way with its new partner."

What more can I say, but thanks again! :anibad:

Coin #1 is in Canada. The person has received it (I was almost worried) and sent it on to the next person. But that person is a mystery! :P:anibad:

Ok, I sent it with a AE Hitchhiker to Macha, what did you get and send?!

I should have asked for pictures with the PIF and it's new buddy coin at each stop!

Edited by UOTrackers

I did take a picture with the PIF coin and goodies, I just have not gotten them off the camera yet. :huh:

EDIT: I just got it off the camera and uploaded it to our log. It includes a picture of the coin we send with the package. :huh:

I got a 2006 Not Another Micro. :D :D I gave it to the girls for their new budding collection! :D :D

Edited by ParentsofSAM

I should have asked for pictures with the PIF and it's new buddy coin at each stop!

I assume you mean this is to be done by the recipient of the buddy coin, otherwise it may spoil the surprise. :huh:

And I've already sent the package, so I can't have a picture of them together :huh: but I did take a picture of the PIF and could add one of what you sent me. :D

What a surprise to find the UOTrackers Pay It Forward coin in our mailbox. :D

Now that Mrs. Pirate has calmed down a bit she is able to post this message.

Being more "lurkers" than "posters" in the forums we hadn't even communticated our desire to be involved in this wonderful project. Thanks so much for Graylling for passing up the extra points for mailing it to another country and for passing it on to us. :)

We know exactly who we are going to send it to and will get it off in Mondays mail.

Kootenay Pirates

This on is now in my hands in the Netherlands. I must order now a not activated coin. When I received a new coin it will travel further.

I still have to tell you all how this coin came to Europe.

Well, that's actualy very simpel. OUTrackers sended the coin to us along with an beautifull unactivated geocoin and a logbook with an cute picture of Bella on it. I admired the 'Pay it forward' coin for a few seconds. Then our youngest team took over and arrested the coin. He liked it so much. We wants to hold the coin forever. We weren't allowed to get the coin back. But he did showed the geocoin to his friend who DO were allowed to hold the coin (as you can see on the picture).

dfa6c03c-49ca-430a-98e6-368d860f6170.jpg

It took us an couple of days to retrieve the coin and send it along to team Professor X. Team Professor X gave the coin to de Roode Loper.

this was our story. Thanks to OUtrackers and everyone who made this possible.

tot cache,

team Wij Drie :(

Edited by Wij Drie

...and we got this very coin from The Roode Loper. They are friends whom we met while geocaching.

Yesterday we attended the first mega event in Europe, this one, where we had a wonderfull day.

Soon we will make a picture and post it in the log. We now will virtually log it in the cache which is in our front yard.

Edited by Henri+Karin

I received a package this week from Islander1988 containing the Pay It Forward Mission Coin and an islander1988 XLE personal coin. :P

Today, I took the coin caching with me so that I could dip it into a cache. I took some pics. Cache GCXWTM Marco35 #78 - Lac de Mai.

In the next few days, I'll be sending to coin on it's way to the next person. :ph34r:

Thank you so much for this fun project. Cheers to you all. :D

UPDATE!!!

The Pay it Forward Mission Coins have been traveling far and wide! Just how far and wide?

Mission coin #1 has traveled 5,727 miles, is currently in the hands of BigJohnP and has visited with islander1988, Whitebear, Kootenay Pirates, Grayling, DorsetGal & Geodog, ParentsofSAM, ~tasia~ and Team Macha! It has crossed the borders in and out of Canada once. And hopefully shared a lot of fun and joy with our friends!

Mission Coin #2 has traveled 20,373 miles, and is currently in the hands of Freddy McTavish and has visited with Plymplodders, The Molinnis Crew, minimise & Bunya! It has crossed the pond and visited Australia and the United Kingdom! And hopefully shared a lot of fun and joy with our friends!

Mission coin #3 has traveled 4,378 miles, is currently in the hands of TinkerTeam and has visited with De Roode Loper, Team ProfessorX & Wij Drie! It has crossed the Big Pond and is in The Netherlands! And hopefully has shared a lot of fun and joy with our friends!

I can't wait to read more adventures and see more great pictures of their adventures. If only I could have shrunk myself down and gone along for the ride!!!

We had a big surprise today when we received one of these Pay It Forward geocoins from Big JohnP. Thank you very much Big John for thinking of us and for passing it along to us. Included with the PIF coin was a Last Cache of the Day Geocoin club coin. :anicute::unsure: Thanks! We will post some photos very shortly. Then we will be sending it along to a new recipient.

Thanks Jen for coming up with this great way to share the PIF geocoins. :laughing:

We had a big surprise today when we received one of these Pay It Forward geocoins from Big JohnP. Thank you very much Big John for thinking of us and for passing it along to us. Included with the PIF coin was a Last Cache of the Day Geocoin club coin. :cry:;) Thanks! We will post some photos very shortly. Then we will be sending it along to a new recipient.

Thanks Jen for coming up with this great way to share the PIF geocoins. :cry:

:laughing::anicute::back::sad::cry:;):unsure::sad:;):sad::sad::cry::cry:

UPDATE!!!

The Pay it Forward Mission Coins have been traveling far and wide! Just how far and wide?

(...)

Mission coin #3 has traveled 4,378 miles, is currently in the hands of TinkerTeam and has visited with De Roode Loper, Team ProfessorX & Wij Drie! It has crossed the Big Pond and is in The Netherlands! And hopefully has shared a lot of fun and joy with our friends!

I can't wait to read more adventures and see more great pictures of their adventures. If only I could have shrunk myself down and gone along for the ride!!!

Sorry sorry sorry...

:rolleyes:

Due to personal circumstances we (= Tinkerteam) forgot all about this coin and kept it far too long...

We got a message from someone to whom we would send it but I can not find this message again...

So we will try to make it up. Anyone who would like to receive this coin?

Please send us a mail: beantsje@hotmail.com and we wil send it off.

UPDATE!!!

(...)

Sorry sorry sorry...

:o

Due to personal circumstances we (= Tinkerteam) forgot all about this coin and kept it far too long...

We got a message from someone to whom we would send it but I can not find this message again...

That's ok, life happens to all of us! Remember if you send this coin to another country you get bonus points!

UPDATE!!!

(...)

Sorry sorry sorry...

Email sent, I hope I am not to late to speak for it.

UPDATE!!!

(...)

Sorry sorry sorry...

If you get it will you be trying to earn extra points by hand delivering it back to me?!!! Wouldn't that be cool.

I know you can't but its fun to think so!

Edited by UOTrackers

UPDATE!!!

(...)

Sorry sorry sorry...

B)

If you get it will you be trying to earn extra points by hand delivering it back to me?!!! Wouldn't that be cool.

Are you going to the Geocoin Event in Idaho? I so wish I had the time and money to travel more!!! I know what I want to be when I grow up (of course thats if I ever grow up)........a professional traveler B) !

UPDATE!!!

(...)

Sorry sorry sorry...

B)

Wow, flight are expensive to your neck of the woods B) !

Time for some more Updates!!!

The Pay it Forward Mission Coin #1 has logged 8389 miles!! It has visited: California, Idaho, Quebec, Nova Scotia, British Columbia, Georgia, Iowa and South Carolina!

The Pay it Forward Mission Coins #2 has traveled 20,373 miles!! It has visited: The United Kingdom, South Australia and South Carolina.

The third PIFMC, is Ladebear68's Pay it Forward mission coin, it has traveled 9505 miles and has visited: Utah, the Netherlands, & South Carolina. I hear it's on it's way across the pond again now!

Now for what all of you who have had the coins are waiting for...the tally so far, remember you get 1 "ticket" to win the pot just by receiving the coin. You get 1 bonus ticket for a picture in the log, you get 1 bonus ticket for leaving a vivid note about your time with the coin in the log, you get 3 bonus tickets if you send the coin to another country, and a whopping 5 bonus tickets if you hand deliver the coin to me! So far this pot includes: at least 1 of each of the coins I have designed this year, which are: Cacher on Board, Mailbox V1, Mailbox V2, GW5 T-shirt coin, GW5 Geocoin Chicks, MWGB Tshirt coin, MWGB Ducks,Stonehenge, Eat, Meet & Greet, Jeep Racers, Go 4x4 it, Cherry of a Cache + my personal record and pathtag. By the end of 2007 there are sure to be more in this pot!!!

And the tally:

WijDrie – 3

Team Professor X – 3

Do Roode Loper – 2

Tinkerteam – 5

Damenace – 7

Freddy McTavish – 1

Plymplodders – 1

The Mollins Crew – 2 (pictures coming?)

Minimize – 4

Bunya – 6

Castleman – 2

Dorkfish – 2

Tsunrisebey – 3

GlennK721 – 2

Pengo Family – 5 (Pictures?)

BigJohnP – 2

Islander1988 – 3

Whitebear – 2

Kootenay Pirates – 2

Grayling – 2

ParentsofSAM – 6

Team Macha - 2

If you've had the coin and have pictures please upload them to get your bonus tickets!!!

How do we participate? We love that belief system...

I think the best ways are to 1. Post in here that you want it, like you did and 2 try contacting someone who has one in their possession. I've linked each coin in the above post so you can check to see who has it, one of them looks like its been stagnant for a couple months now. Good luck! This has been loads of fun for me!

How do we participate? We love that belief system...

I think the best ways are to 1. Post in here that you want it, like you did and 2 try contacting someone who has one in their possession. I've linked each coin in the above post so you can check to see who has it, one of them looks like its been stagnant for a couple months now. Good luck! This has been loads of fun for me!

Sent an e-mail out, and so it is official, YES we would be interested in participating in this. Maybe the timing will work out just righ and I can take one on cruise with me and drop it off somewhere new!