A New Pay it Forward Mission!

UOTrackers

This sounds like fun, but would I need random address'. How do I get them. Count me in either way!

When it comes to you, you could always come to this thread a pick someone and send them a PM for their address. That's what I did to get it started! PLUS I have seen a lot of folks from outside the US posting they want it, so there's an extra 3 entries right there!!!

I'm sending it to Team Macha to get it started!

Edited by UOTrackers

When it comes to you, you could always come to this thread a pick someone and send them a PM for their address. That's what I did to get it started! PLUS I have seen a lot of folks from outside the US posting they want it, so there's an extra 3 entries right there!!!

I'm sending it to Team Macha to get it started!

OK, sound easy enough. You guys have some really cool ideas in here! Glad I started looking at these! :drama:

I have decided to whom I will send the coin. I just looked at everyone who posted in this topic thus far and chose the person with the most forum posts. So if you want to know who that is you will have to look. That was the fairest way I could think of to pick who I would send it to. I will try and get the coin sent on it's way by tomorrow.

I got the coin! But I am not sure if I get to keep the Hiker coin for myself or I just add my own so there will be three? It is such a hard decision on who I should send the coin to. I hate picking. I guess I'll have to though so one of you will be lucky and get the coin. Thanks again UOTrackers!

I think you keep the unactivated coin and then add your own unactivated coin to the package. :laughing:

I got the coin! But I am not sure if I get to keep the Hiker coin for myself or I just add my own so there will be three? It is such a hard decision on who I should send the coin to. I hate picking. I guess I'll have to though so one of you will be lucky and get the coin. Thanks again UOTrackers!

I think you keep the unactivated coin and then add your own unactivated coin to the package. :laughing:

Yep, that's the way I understand it too--- you keep the unactivated coin that comes with it, and then send the PIF coin to someone else along with a different unactivated coin.

Eep! I thought I had the directions pretty clear, please PM me to tell me if/where they get confusing. You get to KEEP the Hitch hiker so long as you replace it with a new unactivated coin. Like the mission says you pay it forward, I pay'd a coin forward to you to keep, now you do the same to another!

I'll get my database set up tomorrow to keep track of your entries for the Coin Purse Prize!

I have a questoin. I noticed in another thread someone said they searched the wall in fron t of their house and found one. What did he mean by that? I thought this was just getting mailed? :laughing:

btw I know who he sent it to!

No this is something different. A Cacher (or group of cachers?) by the name ofPay_It_Forward had a special coin minted, then created a thread requesting nominations for this coin to be awarded to. I suspect the message your referring to is a coin that went to a nominee. I received my coin, that I sent out on it's Mission because I volunteered to hide 2 coins for nominee's. Now if the weather and my schedule would just get their acts together I could go hide the coins I promised to!

Great News!!!

LadeBear68 has graciously offered to send me her Pay it Forward coin to become another Mission coin! As soon as I get it and get it activated properly it will be sent out with the same exact mission as the first!

MORE Great News!!!

These two wont be the only ones traveling with this mission! Stay tuned for more info on more Pay it Forward Mission Coins!! Yippee!

Great News!!!

LadeBear68 has graciously offered to send me her Pay it Forward coin to become another Mission coin! As soon as I get it and get it activated properly it will be sent out with the same exact mission as the first!

MORE Great News!!!

These two wont be the only ones traveling with this mission! Stay tuned for more info on more Pay it Forward Mission Coins!! Yippee!

That's great!! Thanks LadeBear68! and thanks UOTrackers!

Great News!!!

MORE Great News!!!

That's great!! Thanks LadeBear68! and thanks UOTrackers!

That's definately the "Pay it forward" spirit in action!

Just a quick questions---Since the pay it forward coin that you receive is a gift does the coin you send out have to be trackable or can you send out a nontrackable when you mail it on to the next cacher?

The Mission is to Pay it Forward, so I don't think it matters if it is trackable or not, so long as if it is, it hasn't been activated. I think that's what you asked!

Just a quick questions---Since the pay it forward coin that you receive is a gift does the coin you send out have to be trackable or can you send out a nontrackable when you mail it on to the next cacher?

The Mission is to Pay it Forward, so I don't think it matters if it is trackable or not, so long as if it is, it hasn't been activated. I think that's what you asked!

Yep that's exactly what I wanted to know!!! Now hopefully one day it will land in my mailbox!!

I love the concept of this mission. Is it to late to become involved?

I don't think so, this coin doesn't have to return to me until January 1st, and even though only 2 people have received it so far, it looks like they are coming back to this thread to pick someone. I should be receiving a couple more in the future which will also be sent out on the same mission!

I love the concept of this mission. Is it to late to become involved?

I don't think so, this coin doesn't have to return to me until January 1st, and even though only 2 people have received it so far, it looks like they are coming back to this thread to pick someone. I should be receiving a couple more in the future which will also be sent out on the same mission!

Great! Count me in then if so inclined. I would love to participate. <_<

So far I know of 2 new Pay it Forward coins on their way to me. 1 from LadeBear68 and 1 from Pay it Forward him/herself. One of those will go right out to another country, remember you get 5 points if you send it to a different county than your own! The other one will go...well I'm not sure where yet, we'll see when they arrive! I'll of course post them here once they are activated for anyone who wants to watch them!

So far I only have 3 pay it forward coins (2 on their way to me currently) but I've got some cache hikers that are my Artist Edition ones. I think I will see about getting them engraved, it will depend greatly on that cost whether or not I can send them out with the same mission. I would love for this mission to catch on! I think it would be so neat to get a totally unexpected package in the mail! Plus when you send it out to another unsuspecting person you get the joy of hearing about the coin they received! I like making people smile...must be why I am also a massage therapist!