A New Pay it Forward Mission!

UOTrackers

Some time ago an unknown benefactor decided to have some pay it forward coins made. This benefactor asked for information on who was worthy of such "Pay it Forward" coins, people who have helped their community both through Geocaching and other activities. I volunteered to hide some for some deserving people in my own community and as such I was unwittingly awarded one for myself. Honored though I am to receive such a coin, I think it only right to keep it moving passing on it's message.

So my mission is to send out my coin along with another unactivated coin, via mail. The mission is for it to continue to pass its message on and to pay forward the free coin I send along with it. If you receive this Pay it Forward Mission Coin please take the coin that comes with it and replace it with another one and send it on its way. How and who you choose to send it to is up to you, whether you post here looking for someone to send it to next or you use previously saved old trade addresses doesn't matter. Please just try and send it to someone who hasn't yet received it. You may only enter the contest once, but you may receive the Mission more than once. PLEASE do not keep the Mission Coin longer than 7 days.

The REWARD! Besides knowing that you are making someone else's day everyone who logs the Pay it Forward Mission Coin will be eligible to win a special coin prize package. This special coin package will include at least 1 of each of the coins I have either designed or co-designed From January 1st, 2007 to December 31st, 2007. I would very much like to have the Pay it Forward Mission Coin back in my hands by January 1st, 2008.

A couple ways to get extra entries:

1 extra entry for including a picture of yourself and the pay it forward mission coin in the log.

1 extra entry for leaving a vivid story of your experience with the Pay it Forward Mission Coin in the log.

3 extra entries for sending the Pay it Forward Mission Coin to another country!

And 5 extra entries (this is tricky) for hand delivering the Pay it Forward Mission Coin back to me at any point during it's travels.

Edited by UOTrackers

I may have missed this but how do I get on a list to receive the coin you are sending out?

If I read correctly, she'll mail the Pay It Forward coin and an unactivated coin to a fellow geocacher. That person will then take the unactivated coin, replace it with another unactivated coin and send it along with the Pay It Forward to another geocacher. And this process repeats itself. So there's only one Pay It Foward coin and it should travel only by mail, unless you hand it to UOTrackers directly.

Wow what a crazy day I have had. Bella had to have 3 shots this morning, she gave me "the lip", you know, that pouty fussy crying "your the meanest mommy in the world" look lip curled under thing. Then onto a massage, for me for a change, but went horribly bad, and now I am in pain - yikes! Then Chiro, made me fell a bit better, the onto a massage for someone else! Finally home at quarter to 9. I've been out and about for 12 hours except the 30 minutes I came home and posted this, and WOW!!! I'm so glad your all interested in playing. I'm going to get the coin out tomorrow. Hopefully when they receive it, they'll come here and let us know where it's headed to next. I can't wait to start getting the messages and seeing what adventures this coin gets to share! If only I could pack myself up tiny like and do the same thing! One thing I forgot to mention is to please "dip" the coin into a cache to log it's mileage! I'll be including directions with it just in case! Thanks everyone for making my day a bit brighter! I hope the Mission will do the same for many others!

Wow, Jen, another great and creative idea. Where does that head gather so many great ideas and have time to do everything in a day? :D

I sure hope I get in on this one. . .hey, if anyone wants to pay it forward to me, I'm in!! :D

Oh, I hope you are feeling better by now, Jen. :D

Edited by Degai

...One thing I forgot to mention is to please "dip" the coin into a cache to log it's mileage! I'll be including directions with it just in case! Thanks everyone for making my day a bit brighter! I hope the Mission will do the same for many others!

Was just going to ask if you wanted the coin to get milage on its journey. It will sure get many if it visits the rock in the pacific. :D We promise to show it a good time down here.

jrr

Wow, Jen, another great and creative idea. Where does that head gather so many great ideas and have time to do everything in a day? :D

Now if only there were 12 more hours in a day...The coin itself was the inspiration for this, but sometimes I can jsut be driving and get ideas. You'll see what I mean in a month or two!

Can you post the TB number so anyone who wants to can put a watch on the coin to see when and where it travels?

Hey MommyFinder,

take a look just below this in my signature! It says The Pay it Forward Mission Coin - has it passed by you yet? That's a link to the coin/TB! I'm so glad everyone is liking this idea, I wish I had more to send out now!

i nominated a person for the coin and got an email from the pay it forward person/s and replied to it I have never gotten a response, and now I see some of you have already gotten yours... :P I guess I wont be able to get the coin to the person I nominated...<_<

:unsure: I have your address, and as soon as my local postal work does not wish to pin me to a wall (Friday I have been told should be ok) I will be shipping the next round of coins out.

That shipment should pretty much be it for the nominated and traded coins, there are still some left so keep the idea in the back of your mind and if you know somoene who deserves one email us.

Love and Light

PIF

Can you post the TB number so anyone who wants to can put a watch on the coin to see when and where it travels?

Hey MommyFinder,

take a look just below this in my signature! It says The Pay it Forward Mission Coin - has it passed by you yet? That's a link to the coin/TB! I'm so glad everyone is liking this idea, I wish I had more to send out now!

Thanks!

I would very much like to have the Pay it Forward Mission Coin back in my hands by January 1st, 2008.

And always one to help out, I will award a Gold LE (again only 50 minted) 2008 Pay It Forward Geocoin to the person who sees that it ends up in the onwers hands by Jan 1, 2008.

Love and Light

PIF

Aww that's so sweet, just a reminder for everyone to make sure whoever it is doesn't hold onto it for longer than a week, we really want this baby to move!

Edited by UOTrackers