Any Interest?

chirprc

Ok, here's the deal. A store by me has "slap tagged" all the returned GPS units. I know that So. MN is not convenient to everyone and it seems a shame to let those good prices go to waste. I can't give exact models and prices, but I can give examples. Generally these units are returns and most work fine, they are guaranteed by Cabelas for 30 days, but I will not guarantee them if I buy them for people....

Examples of prices that I have seen: Explorist 210 - $60, Garmin 60 (b/w) - $130-$150

Does anyone have something that they are looking for that I can keep an eye out for?

Ok, here's the deal. A store by me has "slap tagged" all the returned GPS units. I know that So. MN is not convenient to everyone and it seems a shame to let those good prices go to waste. I can't give exact models and prices, but I can give examples. Generally these units are returns and most work fine, they are guaranteed by Cabelas for 30 days, but I will not guarantee them if I buy them for people....

Examples of prices that I have seen: Explorist 210 - $60, Garmin 60 (b/w) - $130-$150

Does anyone have something that they are looking for that I can keep an eye out for?

I would be interested in an eXplorist 210 for $60.00 or the Garmin color legend cx or vista cx, do they have those too?

Thanx,

Ray

Ok, I talked to the guy this morning. No 60 Cx's, but he says he has almost all of the other Cx's that Garmin makes...he also has the explorist 100 for 75 and the 300 for 115. He also had some legends and some 400 and 500's. I talked to the manager in charge of pricing and he says that things are marked down right now to clear out the inventory, so these prices likely won't last. He does not have any 210's left.

Ok, I talked to the guy this morning. No 60 Cx's, but he says he has almost all of the other Cx's that Garmin makes...he also has the explorist 100 for 75 and the 300 for 115. He also had some legends and some 400 and 500's. I talked to the manager in charge of pricing and he says that things are marked down right now to clear out the inventory, so these prices likely won't last. He does not have any 210's left.

Could you please quote the prices on what they have I am very interested. Even the B&W legends are good. Thank you for your time.

Ray

Could you please quote the prices on what they have I am very interested. Even the B&W legends are good. Thank you for your time.

Ray

Do you know the price on the explorist 500's too?

Thanx,

Ray

ok...here are some of the prices on these things. Some of the models they have one of, some they have more than one. The guy explained that 90 percent of the time these are returned because people don't know how to work them....very rarely do they actually have something wrong with them. I will not guarantee any of these units...sort of a take your chances kind of thing. After I mail it, I am done. I also need to figure out how to accept payment....

Explorist - 100 - $65

- 300 - $100

- 400 - $130 (some are bundles that come with a case and Mapsend Topo), some are just GPS

- 500 - $150 (color)

- 600 - $300 (color)

- XL - $300

Sporttrack and Pro - $100 (for those who like the older units)

GPS 12 XL - $40

GPS 45 - $20

GPS V - $160 (factory reconditioned)

Rino 120 - $200

Rino 130 - $250

Map 76 Cs - $300

Map 76 Cx - $300

eTrex

Legend - $100 (regular)

Vista Adventure Pack - $250

Venture Cx - $150

Legend Cx - $200

Legend Cx Outdoor Pack - $300

Vista Cx - $255

They had a few random ones here and there, but I figured this list would cover the popular ones.