Registering GPX Spinner

Team NCP

I know people on here have said that it can take a while to get a registration code for GPX Spinner, but how long on average has everybody waited? I made my payment two weeks ago and still nothing. I've had no responses to emails or PM sent via this forum - surely it can't take that long to generate an unlock code :D

I know people on here have said that it can take a while to get a registration code for GPX Spinner, but how long on average has everybody waited? I made my payment two weeks ago and still nothing. I've had no responses to emails or PM sent via this forum - surely it can't take that long to generate an unlock code :rolleyes:

The coder for GPXSpinner is a pretty busy man, in addition to his full time job I have heard that he is a reviewer on the site.

The good thing is that having the registration code doesn't change how GPXSpinner works.

I have heard of it taking three weeks or so for the code to come but it will.

Well, I'm now at three weeks and still no unlock code. I don't know how busy you have to be that it would render you unable to run a code generator but it's pretty poor that you should have to wait so long for a service which you've paid for. A refund would be more suitable now :unsure:

Wish I had noticed this thread before paying the registration fee. It's been 3 weeks since I paid through PayPal and 1.5 weeks since I sent an e-mail. Both with no response.

Same problem here, but way longer time. I sent payment on November 4th and I haven't recieved any communication at all. I've kept an eye on my junk mail and everything. I tried to file a complaint with paypal, but too much time has passed (how can that be?). The best I can tell is that I just have to be patient and wait for him to pull his head out and send some registation info to his users...

I eventually got my code about 8 weeks after paying - by which time I had bought GSAK and I have never actually used GPX spinner since receiving my code!

I've filed a complaint w/ PayPal and they tried 3 times to contact the seller with no response (I also wrote 3x to Brian). I've asked for it to be escalated and have requested a refund. I guess it may take up to 8 weeks to be resolved. Hey, it the guy can't supply a simple registration code to remove the annoying comments and delays, he shouldn't be paid.

I eventually got my code about 8 weeks after paying - by which time I had bought GSAK and I have never actually used GPX spinner since receiving my code!

I've filed a complaint w/ PayPal and they tried 3 times to contact the seller with no response (I also wrote 3x to Brian). I've asked for it to be escalated and have requested a refund. I guess it may take up to 8 weeks to be resolved. Hey, it the guy can't supply a simple registration code to remove the annoying comments and delays, he shouldn't be paid.

Today, PayPal got back to me and decided in my favor. They are going to refund me my payment and assured me that "they will take appropriate action against the seller's account, which may include limitation of the seller's account privileges."

Edited by ricksto

Today, PayPal got back to me and decided in my favor. They are going to refund me my payment and assured me that "they will take appropriate action against the seller's account, which may include limitation of the seller's account privileges."

Ya know, I would have been happy if the "time to get a code" on his site was honest, but it says two days maybe a little longer if ordered on a weekend. Unfortunately, my concept of time was off when I decided to try and dispute the payment and I'm more or less out of luck. Thanks for getting them after him, someone needed to but I was too slow.

jdalie,

My apologies, I am a bit late to see this thread.

As a shareware author myself, I am sorry this experience has left a sour taste in your mouth.

I don't want to enter into a debate about the specifics of this topic, but I would like to extend a personal offer to you.

GSAK can create HTML reports "File=>Export=>HTML" (and I like to think do a whole lot more)

I suggest you download a copy from http://gsak.net and give it a try.

My offer to you is a free registration of GSAK as compensation for your grief with this unfortunate experience.

Edited by ClydeE

Same thing has happened with us. Was conerned something may have happened program creator until I saw 'em chatting it up on the forums. I sent him another message with still no reply. Filed my complaint thru PayPal. The registration fee wasn't much, but more than I want stolen from me.

Same thing has happened with us. Was conerned something may have happened program creator until I saw 'em chatting it up on the forums. I sent him another message with still no reply. Filed my complaint thru PayPal. The registration fee wasn't much, but more than I want stolen from me.

PayPal works quickly. Found in my favor and starting the refund process.

Too bad he doesn't seem to care about the folks that place their trust in him.

I've been a little torqued by the silence from Lil Devil as well. I'm glad I found GPX Spinner *after* he abandoned his paypal account -- after reading these posts, I think I understand why he did it, though I disagree with his action -- Anyway, I've heard many good things about GSAK so I think I'll give it a try... I like to support useful shareware...