Ghostly Figure

We did the Jack The Ripper series in Central London yesterday and after logging the finds on the PC I thought I would take a look at the spoiler pics. The one for 'Jack The Ripper 1 - Mary Ann Nichols' has a picture of a Victorian looking woman in the background.

Before everyone laughs at me, has this been mentioned on here before and am I the victim of a spoof picture??

I have asked the owner if they have noticed this. One other person has also mentioned this in the list of finds.

Would be fun if we have a ghostly picture!!!

Edited by ForsdykeFinders

We did the Jack The Ripper series in Central London yesterday and after logging the finds on the PC I thought I would take a look at the spoiler pics. The one for 'Jack The Ripper 1 - Mary Ann Nichols' has a picture of a Victorian looking woman in the background.

Before everyone laughs at me, has this been mentioned on here before and am I the victim of a spoof picture??

I have asked the owner if they have noticed this. One other person has also mentioned this in the list of finds.

Would be fun if we have a ghostly picture!!!

Have you asked the cache owner (who probably took the photo) if they have noticed it?

Curious photo. Mary was wearing workhouse clothes and a new bonnet the night she was killed, and was seen very drunk an hour before she was found. She was 43, poor lass.

I played around with the pic in my photoshop software and concluded that the figure is a modern living breathing person, but make of it what you will. A nice spot of mystery to add to the cache site though :D I have a photo I took of Alibags (which later turned out to have 'orbs') at a cache site but they could easily be spots of dust.

I have a photo I took of Alibags (which later turned out to have 'orbs') at a cache site but they could easily be spots of dust.

Smacked botty for you Alice Band! Orbs my *rse!! I pointed out the photographic anomolies to you at the time. If that's supernatural then I am Mother Theresa of Calcutta! Bah! :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

I have a photo I took of Alibags (which later turned out to have 'orbs') at a cache site but they could easily be spots of dust.

Smacked botty for you Alice Band! Orbs my *rse!! I pointed out the photographic anomolies to you at the time. If that's supernatural then I am Mother Theresa of Calcutta! Bah! :rolleyes:

:lol:

How disappointing.... I kinda thought Alibags had rather nice orbs :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Smacked botty for you Alice Band! Orbs my *rse!! I pointed out the photographic anomolies to you at the time. If that's supernatural then I am Mother Theresa of Calcutta! Bah!

:rolleyes::lol: OOOOH! Get her!

For someone who reads the Fortean Times magazine you've changed your tune all of a sudden :rolleyes::rolleyes:

What is the opinion of the original photo taker btw? For all we know its a neighbour!

OOOOH! Get her!

For someone who reads the Fortean Times magazine you've changed your tune all of a sudden :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Being interested in paranormal phenomena is not the same as blindly believing everything you read, but I suspect you are just teasing! :rolleyes::lol::blink:

Now, to my eye, the figure in that pic looks more like an Amish with a white apron than a 19th Century prostitute ... but that's just my 2p.

If you have a good look , you can see she's a muslim lady. Not victorian
I'm not 100% convinced. Here's a blow-up of her:

ghost-zoom.jpg

Edit: It couldn't be a giant mutant penguin, could it?

Here's another blowup that is a little less "blocky" :rolleyes:

Fancy dress penguin suit could still be a possibility :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Image1a-1.jpg

I think "The Roundings" work for the Men In Black/CIA/MI5 etc and are starting a cover up! ;):D:huh:

Cover-up no way! - this is for real...

gonexk2xdaaxG9sB.jpg

Scary thing is, that only took you about 40 minutes! :huh: Definitely some kind of secret service :huh:

Good laugh though :huh::D:P

(mental note...NEVER trust anything The Roundings say, type or photograph :D )

Edit,

Although I do think they need to check their clock settings :D

Edited by Nediam

This is fast becoming the funniest thread on here. need more editing run a spot the caching difference comp here.

Great idea. We could also play spot the ghost...(can you see it?)...

gonexk2xdaaxg9sbJ5Ul.gif

For a second in bad light i thought i seen a ghostly figure but then just like that it was gone again!