MISSION Geocoin: Secret Cupid!

Fluttershy

Hi Allie,

Opened the mail and guess what we found? Some "Bee"utiful bee coins :D:D:D A lovely card and some candy, too :laughing: The candy didn't last long, but the bees are getting lots of mileage beeing passed around to look at. Hope we get a chance to bee in your cupid exchange next year :huh: Thank you so very much for everything. We didn't have the chance to give you a bee so I have something coming soon that might just bee perfect for you! Talk soon :P

Edited by fox-and-the-hound

On my way home last night I stopped by the post office to pick up two days of mail. The box was full and I was lucky to get all those padded envelopes into my little canvas bag. The anticipation of having to wait till I getting home to open all those packages got the better of me. While sitting in my car still parked in the PO parking lot. I reached into my bag I was startled by a noise coming from within. When I jerked my hand out, half of the envelopes went flying. There, laying on the car floor, was a white padded envelope shaking and buzzing. I hesitated not sure I wanted to find out what creature was within. Gently I picked it up and started to opening it. When all of a sudden this lovely yellow, black & white bee smallbee-1.jpgcame flying out. It was soooo happy at beeing released from it's confinement. What a beauty!

Thank you... Thank you... This little cutie will alway bee a reminder of the wonderful time I had beeing involed in the Secert Cupid project.

Lummieh

On my way home last night I stopped by the post office to pick up two days of mail. The box was full and I was lucky to get all those padded envelopes into my little canvas bag. The anticipation of having to wait till I getting home to open all those packages got the better of me. While sitting in my car still parked in the PO parking lot. I reached into my bag I was startled by a noise coming from within. When I jerked my hand out, half of the envelopes went flying. There, laying on the car floor, was a white padded envelope shaking and buzzing. I hesitated not sure I wanted to find out what creature was within. Gently I picked it up and started to opening it. When all of a sudden this lovely yellow, black & white bee smallbee-1.jpgcame flying out. It was soooo happy at beeing released from it's confinement. What a beauty!

Thank you... Thank you... This little cutie will alway bee a reminder of the wonderful time I had beeing involed in the Secert Cupid project.

Lummieh

Oh Seabeck Tribe, you're so talented with your words! :D

I got it!! :D

IT'S BEE-U-TIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:wub::D:wub::):wub::):wub:

I am so happy to have been involved in this fun exchange!! Everything about it was great!!! To my secret cupid who spoiled me rotten, thank you again very much and I hope you got your BEE!!!! bzzz.... and to the person I had...it was fun reading your logs and seeing how you liked my package to you ~ thank you for sending me a BEE :D....and to Allie who ran the whole show and also allowed us to get one of her bees to thank our people....you are all awesome :D Thank you :D

Aloha! My little bee buzzed into paradise today. :D :D Now normally I try to stay far away from bees (allergic to stings), nice to have one I can be close too. Mahalo Nui Loa to Allie for arranging, to my secret cupid for sending me such cool coins, and to my recipient (glad you liked the coins it was great reading your post when you received them).

jrr

:D My third and final Secret Cupid package arrived today and I have to say :D

YIPPEE-AYE-AY!!!!!

Cupid you made my day today!!!

My cupid was so sweet--she set up a special acct on gc.com "I'm Your Secret Cupid" just to send me secret messages :D to tell me that she was still waiting for a special trade for me and to let me know that she had mailed my package! When I opened the box today, it was stuffed full of goodies including a post it notepad with bees and a hive LOL There was a great card and a very nice note which made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :D:D

There were 3 little numbered packages the size of coins and I opened #1. It was a dorkfish aquarium--way cool coin! The next said it was on its way but if I really wanted to know what the coin will be to open up envelope #2. What do you think? Should I open it?

Then on to #3 This one is very special too--a jeeptoyrus/geojeepgirl!!! I had been wanting one but a trade fell through...

All of these coins are special to me because they came from my secret cupid!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!

Now I also have to say that unbeknownst to me, my secret cupid and I had been emailing back and forth about the fun we were having finding and trading for the coins we were sending out!! That is a hoot and I am still giggling over it as I'm sure she was all along!!!!

Thanks for all the fun and I know that a BEE is buzzing your way!!!

Ok, sooooooooo the coincidences continue...

We picked up a coin last night and when we went to log it, we realized that it wasn't just a coin...it was one of THE coins that we had sent to our Cupid!!!!!!!!!!!!

. . . that was started in a cache over 100 miles from either of our homes. (cue twighlight zone theme)

AND! We picked up another one of your coins yesterday in Virginia--again very far from either of our homes! (We'll get them all out soon...didn't think you wanted them left in Raleigh, LOL!)

I received my beautiful bees while I was at Geocoinfest. They are so cute! Each of my secret cupids sent me a coin which was so thoughtful. Thank you everyone! I received two gold coins & a black nickel coin. I love black nickel coins!

I also received a special coin from Ladybee4t. Thank you!!!! That was so nice of you to send me your personal coin! I love it!

Greets all, First off I emailed Fluttershy about this issue. Today I received a 2nd secret Cupid package :P I think there was a error and my name was given out to 2 separate people. The envelope was postmarked the 6th of Feb, from South Carolina, with my name also in the return address area so I have no clue who you are and can not send a BEE to the 2nd person I'm truly sorry :D If you contact me I will send a differat treat to you !!

In my 2nd Cupid package were also coins I did not have ::

UFO

Signal March 2006

Geocoin Addicts Anonymous

and a lovely Tennessee micro

Thanks to my 2nd Cupid !! :D

When I receive a answer from Allie about my name given out to 2 people, if someone is missing a package I will most certainly send another Cupid package out if someone did not get one.

Also a great little BEE came today from coreyNjoey the cupid I sent out :rolleyes:

Much thanks to Allie for motivating folks to BEE so generous to each other, Glenn

Edited by glennk721

Greets all, First off I emailed Fluttershy about this issue. Today I received a 2nd secret Cupid package :rolleyes: I think there was a error and my name was given out to 2 separate people.

Hi Glenn,

Yes, you had the infamous 2nd secret Cupid by my error. I had one error in Secret Santa as well.

Thankfully no one was left out, as I always take the last person to join, and in the end...you just received one extra package.

Please don't feel like you have to give back, again... no one was left out.

I try not to make mistakes, but it happened once each mission. lol. I tried! :P

The Bees were a success! About 50% of the Participants helped Thank Your Secret Cupid

by donating shipping fees.

Fortunately, I didn't have to add much more $$ for shipping.

The Bees were sent through the regular mail.

Initially, I wanted to just send the Bees, myself...without asking for help.

But, It really did make it easier by your donations.

Thank you very much for making this Mission such a success!

Although I won't be hosting another Mission until 2008, I look forward to each and every one in 2007!

You're such a great bunch... :rolleyes:

Hugs,

~Fluttershy

WOW ! My cupid coins arrived today ! First I have to say THANKYOU VERY MUCH I LOVE THEM ALL THANKS AGAIN to my Secret Cupid :wub::wub: !

You are welcome! When I got your name as my mission I was excited because I had just met you a few days earlier at a GC event. I think Allie has a special ability to know these things :rolleyes:

Remember, you still have another coin coming. :wub: I didn't get it from a trade yet. I'll mail it to you as soon as it get it.

Recived it today a Highly Addictive Chrome all I can say is that you realy out did yourself sending me some realy great coins THANKYOU again ! ! I read a post somewhere that your daughter likes the pins I have a few extra pins that will be in the mail friday to add to her collection.

Hopefuly you can make it to the Cabela's spring fling next month.