MISSION Geocoin: Secret Cupid!

Fluttershy

Got my super secret cupid package today! Not sure who it is although it's from SD! I got all sorts of things and I have to figure them all out! :laughing: I got a "I love geocoins" coinc, a yellow bug, purple lips, and stonehenge benchmark...all of which I don't have ! WOO HOO! I also got (and hopefully I don't mess this up!) a Fox and the Hound sig item, a Flopper wooden nickel, a dancing fool sig item/coin that is to be passed from cacher to cacher (not in caches), a ckayaks coin to be put in a cache and a siousland 2006 pin! Whew! AND CHOCOLATE and Hearts and stickers!! Man, I feel like it's Christmas again!! Thank you thank you!

Hi Everyone!!!

Now, comes the exciting part!

Remember those Bees? I will have them in hand This week and ready to mail out.

I came up with a creative idea for the SC Bunch that will make it more enjoyable than just random contests, but I will need your help.

This is a New Mission, and I hope that you enjoy it!

It's called "Bee Nice to your Cupid" Send an Untrackable, Secret Cupid Gold or Silver Valentine Bee to your Cupid!

(They ARE Numbered)

vg1hg1.pngvn1tl1.png

Here are the rules:

1. You must have Participated in SC.

2. You must email me @ nyallieny@aol.com and let me know you'd like to Thank your Cupid.

3. Include a Personal Message for your Secret Cupid in the above email.

4. You must make a small Mailing donation of no more than $3.00 to my PayPal Address: nyallieny@aol.com

5. Bees will be mailed out the end of this Week.

6. All Participants will have the opportunity to have 1 Bee, & I will email those who were not sent one.

Good Luck! And Bee Nice to your Cupid!

Here's the basic information for Thanking your Secret Cupids. Sorry for the confusion. This was hidden far back in the thread pages.

:laughing: My Secret Cupid Package Came Today :laughing:

My Secret Cupid did an awesome job!! I received

Golden State - Antique Copper

Micro Canadian Cacher - Black Nickel

Magic Geocoin - Blue

Suncatcher - Pink and Purple

You outdid yourself by sending four coins. Thanks so much!!!

BEE on the lookout for your thank you!

Thanks so much for brightening up my day ....Anthus

Cupid arrived today all the way from Hawaii!!!! :o I couldn't have asked for a better assortment of coins! I got:

1. California 2006 :laughing:
  2. Kansas Sunshine Micro Coin :laughing:
  3. Geocoin Club Monopoly Board!!! :rolleyes::P:P
  4. Dutch Microcoin 2006 :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Thank you sooooo much! BisonGirl and I have just started playing the National Parks Monopoly game together, so the Monopoly coin is perfect! Also, I've always wanted a Dutch coin, and now I have one thanks to you!!! :P

Oh yeah, I also got heart candy and a very cool Hawaii Aloha surfboard!!

I came up with a creative idea for the SC Bunch that will make it more enjoyable than just random contests, but I will need your help.

You have email and paypal.

Thanks so much for coordinating this. This was a lot of fun.

An update on my mission:

I am waiting on just one more trade to be delivered to my house for my mission. I think I'm going to go ahead and mail what I have so far and then will mail the remaining one once I receive it.

.....Anthus

Mission sent! I tried to include an unexpected surprise. I hope it works out!

WOW, thanks CachingCoins!!

Your the best!!!

I got:

Euro Fifth Aniversary!

Thanksgiving Loggerhead!

Geocaching Swiss army knife!

And a Thanskiving Loggerhead Pin!

WOW. the first two were on my list, and the third one is very fitting as im a scout. I had never seen this one so i must have missed it somehow.

Thanks so much CachingCOins!!!

BEE on teh lookout!!

Edited by ByrnedFish

WW my Secret Cupid came!!!

And what a wonderful surprise! We received a Cache me if you can Gingerbread man

and the whole series of Geocaching Skills! 5 coins Secret Cupid brought!!!

It's great being part of a loving Geocoin world!

Keep your eye on the mailbox for a special thank you!

Edit: I wonder what happened to my images? I had such cute anuimations up there ;(

Edited by UOTrackers

Hi Everyone!!!

This is a New Mission, and I hope that you enjoy it!

It's called "Bee Nice to your Cupid" Send an Untrackable, Secret Cupid Gold or Silver Valentine Bee to your Cupid!

(They ARE Numbered)

vg1hg1.pngvn1tl1.png

Here are the rules:

1. You must have Participated in SC.

2. You must email me @ nyallieny@aol.com and let me know you'd like to Thank your Cupid.

3. Include a Personal Message for your Secret Cupid in the above email.

4. You must make a small Mailing donation of no more than $3.00 to my PayPal Address: nyallieny@aol.com

5. Bees will be mailed out the end of this Week.

6. All Participants will have the opportunity to have 1 Bee, & I will email those who were not sent one.

Good Luck! And Bee Nice to your Cupid!

Here's the basic information for Thanking your Secret Cupids. Sorry for the confusion. This was hidden far back in the thread pages.

By the way received my pack, had 3 geocoins (one was a UOTRACKERS :huh: ) And what apears to be a "money" coin from Ireland im guessing.

Which i'll add to my large coin collection HEHE>

And the lil red package tag said "Blessed BE" very nice indeed, makes me wonder who you are even more to say such nice words of power.

PrinceShoko

WOOT! ;):huh::P:bad::o

Got my secret Cupid package in the mail today! B)B)B)B) ! (wife enjoyed opening them before I was able to get home!)

Wow! Awesome!

* geodiamond 2006

* world travel coin

* panowege kids cache

* crowesfeat30

AND

a couple of personally engraved metal geocoin tags ;):D:D

Thanks! And a thank you to the organizer too.

(and the person was very sneaky, putting my own address as the sender! :P :P )

:P

Whoohoo! :huh: Mission II and III are both officially on their way. ;)

My secret cupid arrived today. :bad: I did some investigating and I think I might have figured out who they might be? I wonder if I am very close in my guess? (Woof-Woof) The envelope was cutely decorated with an adorable little cupid on it and had exactly 3 coins that I indeed do not happen to have but have wanted. So thank you Cupid! :o;) You get climbing2_03.jpg in my book! :P:D:P

5 Star - Climbing

5 Star - Diving

5 Star - Kayaking

b39dd5a2-02fc-416e-aa37-8289fc963358.jpg

Edited by Parrolet

Email Sent

Mission Rec'd

Mission Sent

Cupid Arrived

Cupid Thank You Requested

Cupid shot his arrow!!

Thanks Allie for handling the Secret Cupid.

Now who is going to handle the Secret Bunny?? :huh: (if anyone wants to do an Easter exchange, I would be happy to handle it if no one else wants to)

Edited by ~tasia~

I just realized that I have to cut off the Thank Your Cupid Part

before I begin the Thank Yourself part. :)

Otherwise People will be Thanking Their Cupid, while These Cupids will be Thanking Themselves,

and Then I'll really be Thanked.

And I would go "Woahhhhhh THANK$$$!"

But, no... I don't want to be Thanked like that.

So, the new rule: You've got until Tonight to Thank Your Cupids! <_<

Tomorrow the rest can Thank yourselves. But don't BEE like, "Oh. Gee. Thanks. :D "

BEE like, "Oh! How Wonderful! THANKS!!! :D "

Thanks!

And Thank YOU! :D

Did I say Thanks?

before I begin the Thank Yourself part. <_<

Otherwise People will be Thanking Their Cupid, while These Cupids will be Thanking Themselves,

So, the new rule: You've got until Tonight to Thank Your Cupids! :D

Tomorrow the rest can Thank yourselves. But don't BEE like, "Oh. Gee. Thanks. :) "

Thanks!

And Thank YOU! :D

Did I say Thanks?

Allie, I think that's your most confusing post yet! :o

before I begin the Thank Yourself part. :D

So, the new rule: You've got until Tonight to Thank Your Cupids! :P

Tomorrow the rest can Thank yourselves. But don't BEE like, "Oh. Gee. Thanks. :D "

Thanks!

And Thank YOU! <_<

Did I say Thanks?

Allie, I think that's your most confusing post yet! :)

Hahaha. Yes, I know I was being silly.

I guess I meant:

Please thank your Cupids Tonight, because I have to ask people to stop sending in payments for their Cupid.

So that people who weren't sent one are able to obtain one from me and send in their own payment.

I don't want double payments... or the confusion that will bring.

I hope people are reading this thread, because otherwise it's going to be a disaster the next few days.

I guess I don't look forward to emailing so many people to tell them they weren't thanked, either.

ahhh.... I put myself into this mess. :o

I guess I don't look forward to emailing so many people to tell them they weren't thanked, either.

ahhh.... I put myself into this mess. <_<

I really don't expect to be thanked... as my coins were only mailed yesterday...

That's ok, my Secret Cupid received thier coins almost two weeks ago and has not posted that they recieved them.

I just privately emailed all of the (46) People who did not Thank their Cupids yet.

This gives people a chance to do so, who might not have known, or serves as a little reminder.

I hope no one is offended.

I just wanted you to have one more chance, before I start emailing people tomorrow night.

Thanks! <_<

I just privately emailed all of the (46) People who did not Thank their Cupids yet.

This gives people a chance to do so, who might not have known, or serves as a little reminder.

I just wanted you to have one more chance, before I start emailing people tomorrow night.

Thanks! :blink:

46? That was a lot of typing! <_<:(

46? That was a lot of typing! :blink:<_<

I just used Cut & Paste. The hardest Part was to look at my list and think of it as "Backwards"

which was very difficult.

Because I didn't match people up identically with one another, It took longer to locate emails.

But yay! I did it.

Someone should write you a simple database... anyone??

Thanks! <_<

Just wanted to let you know you ABSOLUTELY did not offend me. I must have missed when this chance was missed, and just wouldn't have known if not emailed. THANKS!!!

WOW! B) What a surprise I found in the mail today! My secret cupid had already come, so I certainly had not expected anything else. :P I opened my box and found 2 mailers, 1 was a trade, which I had been expecting, the other was slightly torn <_< , but felt like it still contained something. It was addressed to me FROM me?! :blink: hmmm what could this be? I brought the packages in and sat on the couch, Bella was watching me quite intently. Oh wow a little box! And inside a beautiful Yellowstone National park coin. Also a nice little note from Rex!:( No Rex I did not already have this coin, and I will treasure it. :wub:I hope one day to be able to visit this park in person. It was my pleasure to be a cupid for you in order for you to participate! I've been on your end, watching the fun while I could not play so I knew how it felt! Happy Valentines Day!:PB):D

I understand that several people haven't received their missions yet, but the bees are being mailed out on Friday. I had to give a cut off date for sending Thank You Bees, because I would also like to give people who aren't sent a Bee a chance to obtain one for themselves. I have to close one door to open the other, because I don't want double payments to start coming in, and having to deal with that confusion.

If you didn't get your mission yet, I understand if you're hesitating to send a Bee.

However, on Thursday at some point, I can no longer accept Thank You requests, as I will be emailing those who did not get one, to be able for them to obtain a Bee.

Thanks for Participating!

(Happy Valentine's Day!)

~Allie

(Fluttershy)

(I sound like a broken record... I know... Please Forgive...)

WOW! B) What a surprise I found in the mail today! My secret cupid had already come, so I certainly had not expected anything else. :P I opened my box and found 2 mailers, 1 was a trade, which I had been expecting, the other was slightly torn :P , but felt like it still contained something. It was addressed to me FROM me?! <_< hmmm what could this be? I brought the packages in and sat on the couch, Bella was watching me quite intently. Oh wow a little box! And inside a beautiful Yellowstone National park coin. Also a nice little note from Rex!:( No Rex I did not already have this coin, and I will treasure it. :wub:I hope one day to be able to visit this park in person. It was my pleasure to be a cupid for you in order for you to participate! I've been on your end, watching the fun while I could not play so I knew how it felt! Happy Valentines Day!:D:wub:B)

Since I didn't have much, I thought I should at least send you something for your kindness. After being here a little longer I see you are just helping people all over so that was the least I could do. :blink: Are you planning on attend the Rocky Mountain event in Aug? They have trips to Yellowstone planned. You have to see it at least once. But quick trips really don't show it all.

Anyways, Thanks again for helping me out!