MISSION Geocoin: Secret Cupid!

Fluttershy

I also received my Secret Cupid gift today and a big Mahalo Nui Loa to whoever it is!

I received the Anza-Borrego Desert geocoin, the Joe 6-Pack geocoin, and the Never Forget geocoin and pin, all three which I don't have. All three will soon be sent traveling around the world to be shared with other cachers.

Thanks again SC and Fluttershy!

;) Well, to start out, I got 4 coins... "screw geocoins-let's go caching" a "hiking the Ontario wilderness" a "2006 groundhog day" and a fourth. Honestly, with a little bit of being overwhelmed and touched by the enclosed note, I saw the 4th coin, :( knew I didn't have it already but it fell out and mixed with about 20 coins I had out and was going through. I've been racking my brain trying to remember but I can't and I am SOOOO sorry to not remember the 4th. You have to know that your generosity was very appreciated. I'm just sorry that I'm such a klutz. I really do appreciate you thoughtfulness and caring enough to do the research. THANK YOU!!!!

O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!

Secret Cupid came my way!

B):)B):mad::mad:;):(;)

I am too excited to do rhyming!!!

I have been coveting and coveting a prntr1 coin

And one showed up !!!! YAY CUPID !!! You rock!!

AND a Plymouth Benchmark AND a Micro-Mini AND a Canadian Christmas Beaver micro

WOW zounds and THANK YOU.

I received 2 Packages today...

One from a Secret Cupid,

With a Cache is King, a Cache Critters, and Wow, a Night Caching Silver, sooo beautiful!

Thank you thank you! There was also a little tiny pumpkin and a Night Caching Pin.

You're sooo Kind! :(

The other was a Gift,

With a Gold I Love Geocoins. (It's sooo pretty... Thank you!!!!)

Thanks for everything ;) It made my day! ;)

;)Cupid came! Cupid came! :(

And he was great!! ;)

He dropped off:

- Geocoin Thief - I just love the back of this coin! (A special "thank you" for this one!) :)

- Yosemite National Park - never seen this coin before! It's a nice one!

- Rocking Roddy Cachestalkers - cool coin! - I just realized the reason for its shape - it's the state of Michigan! (duh!)

- ByrnedFish wooden nickel #145 (yay! a signature item from someone I know from the forums!)

- HaleGang poker chip - (great quality - the name and Groundspeak logo are silkscreened!)

- PepperMill 6 Pack poker chip - very cute poker-playing-kitten on it! LOL!

Thanks Cupid!! I loved the surprise and the generosity!!!

BEE on the lookout for a BEE!!!

cry.gif I think the Florida storms may be holding up my Secret Cupid. I am still waiting to be struck by cupids arrow ;) .

I'm right here waiting with you, but I choose to believe that we are part of those "harder to find coins for" folks!

I'm also still waiting for any mention of one of the packages I sent out well over a week ago, one of them came to the board and posted, but I haven't seen the other, and I didn't put tracking on these ones :(

Another secret cupid package arrived & it was fantastic! I love my funny Valentine's card, way too cute ;)

Thank you so much for the geocoins. I was so excited to open the envelope & find:

Team Skirtlifter Lamp post coin - I've actually always wanted one of these, they are very cool. What a cool idea for a coin!

Joshua Tree National Park coin - What a nice coin! I love the colors on it. Very pretty ;)

Geoswag May 2006 coin - I have always wanted to see this coin in person. How interesting :(

Thank you so much for your kindness!!!!!

cry.gif I think the Florida storms may be holding up my Secret Cupid. I am still waiting to be struck by cupids arrow :huh: .

Also, the pakages did not have to be mailed until 2/7. There is still time...and you're not alone...cupid's arrow is still figuring out our coords, too.

We mailed out out package early last week, and the recipient has not posted yet. Kind-of has me worried that they have not posted that they received it.

Edited by DresselDragons

Cupid delivered my first package today:) Oh how exciting!!!

I received:

1). 2007 South Carolina :huh:

2). Netherlandse Geocoin 2007, :D

and

3). Jan & The Percey Boys - Puzzle Caching :D

PLUS... a set of 3 'Jan And The Percey Boys - Chester Cachers' coins!!!! :D:shocked::D

WOW oh WOW. Thank you Secret Cupid... although, I don't think it's such a big secret now :D

I love them all - they're great!! HAPPY HAPPY, JOY JOY

Thanks you so much my 'Secret Cupid'. :D

[edited to fix mistake, thanks GPX Navigators]

Especially as I had to sign the envelope!!!!

Bob

As to mine they were great

an oregon 2004

Idaho

And a nice hawaian shirt with a tiki on t'other side

Thanks to my seaback cupid!!!

Cupid came again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We got:

Big City Cache-oids

Monarch Butterfly (I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this coin!!!!)

Triple Wisdom

We also got some of Cupid's signature items!

Now...what are the chances that, out of all 100 people participating, we'd get two different Cupids, from two different states, both of whom we've met once before!!?!?!? :huh:

We had so much fun particpating.

We still have our second package waiting to be sent out early this week.

Email Sent

Mission Rec'd

Mission Sent

Cupid Arrived

Okay, finally found a seeking list for my mission... and I actually have coins that are on there!! yay! for the secret santa, i felt bad because i didn't have anything that they were looking for, so i just sent coins that they didn't have...

Anyway, my mission will also be sent one of my Geo-40 Series coins when they come in..

My coins will be packaged up, and Cupid will shoot his arrow tomorrow!!

Hi Fluttershy!

Just wanted to make sure you got my email msg regarding those special bees of yours? :laughing:

I know we've had problems connecting with emails.

Hi 0R0B0RUS,

I didn't receive an email. Please try again! I do have emails I'm holding until I get my coins this week.

I'll start responding to them... but I don't see one from you yet.

I'm now opening the "Thank your Secret Cupid" to all participants of the group, now...

regardless of your Received Status.

I will start emailing tonight, if you have questions.

Otherwise, send the Shipping fee to PayPal and I will email a confirmation to you when

I receive my Bees this week.

Thanks for Thanking your Cupid! :laughing: :laughing: B)

I'm now opening the "Thank your Secret Cupid" to all participants of the group, now...

regardless of your Received Status.

I will start emailing tonight, if you have questions.

Otherwise, send the Shipping fee to PayPal and I will email a confirmation to you when

I receive my Bees this week.

Thanks for Thanking your Cupid! :laughing: :laughing: B)

Does this mean we are asking for a BEE for ourselves or for our secret cupid/s even if the package hasn't arrived yet?

I'm going to open the Personal Bee Requests on Wednesday.

This gives Participants 2 days to Thank Their Secret Cupid.

Every Participant is entitled to one Bee. (Sorry, only 1)

If by Wednesday evening I have not received a request to send you one,

I will email you and offer you to pay for shipping, and obtain one.

Sorry, but Metals cannot be requested. 90% Gold will be given, and 10% Nickel.

Again, please don't feel sad if you don't receive a Bee from your giftee.

This is just an added Bonus... and approximately 100 Bees are yours for the taking! :laughing:

I'm going to open the Personal Bee Requests on Wednesday.

This gives Participants 2 days to Thank Their Secret Cupid.

Every Participant is entitled to one Bee. (Sorry, only 1)

If by Wednesday evening I have not received a request to send you one,

I will email you and offer you to pay for shipping, and obtain one.

Sorry, but Metals cannot be requested. 90% Gold will be given, and 10% Nickel.

Again, please don't feel sad if you don't receive a Bee from your giftee.

This is just an added Bonus... and approximately 100 Bees are yours for the taking! :laughing:

I'm sure I'm going to want to thank my Secret Cupid, but it hasn't arrived yet. I don't want them to miss out.

I'm sure I'm going to want to thank my Secret Cupid, but it hasn't arrived yet. I don't want them to miss out.

regardless of your Received Status. B)

Sorry to keep our target waiting (your envelop is addressed and packed except for one item). Our mission will be sent no later than Wednesday (right on the deadline) with a new yet to be publicly released trackable coin along with other coins on the target's "Seeking" list (good thing we still had some older coins around, whew!) B).

B) B) :D AND, just out the mail box and still frosty cold (it's -5° F outside and dropping), a hefty envelope arrived from Secret Cupid, Port Orchard, WA!!! Inside the envelope was a DEFCON coin, a First to Find coin, and a frostbitten Cache Hiker (badly needed a mitten or glove for the last part of the trip).

Many thanks, Fairyhoney B), for the triple winners of coins we don't already have (a neat trick since our trading list is woefully out of date). :D:laughing: :laughing:

Edited by Ladybug Kids

Please read!

I've received a few emails asking for me to send an invoice to them regarding the shipment of the bees.

I'm a little reluctant to do so. I'd rather you just email your request, and then send a nominal amount through PayPal.

If you're uncertain of how to send a payment:

1. Log into your PayPal account.

2. Click on the "Send Money" Tab.

3. Enter nyallieny@aol.com for the recipient.

4. Enter payment amount.

5. Add a note, if you like.

6. Click Submit

I'm not invoicing these "Secret Cupid Bees". These are the Freebies, lol Freebees. Oh, I'm silly. :laughing:

(I did sell 25 Sets of Bees), and would like to keep that seperate. These are your baby Bumbles!

Edited by Fluttershy

:laughing: My Secret Cupid Package Came Today !!!!

Received a white envelope all decorated with cute little Valentine hearts on it.

When I opened the envelope, I couldn't believe my eyes. These were coins

that I didn't have and were on my "want" list. My Secret Cupid must have done

alot of work to get these coins.

I received a Teal Fluttershy Butterfly coin, a Ranger216 train engine and caboose,

and a cute little Tennessee micro geocoin.

WOW !!! I can't thank my Secret Cupid enough. This was truly a fantastic surprise.

I love the coins and can't wait to show them off at a geocaching event I'm going

to in a few weeks. Thank you again !!

Wow....so I hear the mail truck pull up to our house and the mailman is getting out holding a little box with a Priority Mail sticker on it...What?? Why is that, I have not ordered anything, or have I. :laughing: Oh well I head out to meet him and he gives me the goods.

I come inside and look down at the box and the return sender is Secret Geocoin Cupid.....wow, wow, wow! A whole box! I get the box open and right on top is a really very nice Valentine's Secret Pal card with a really nice note written to me inside. THANKS FOR THE NOTE! So next is the coin packs and WOW again there are 4 of them! A February Signal, July Signal, (I have been trying to get all the Signal Monthly coins) Indiana Micro & a coin I really wanted a Dorkfish Aquarium!!! :laughing: :laughing: (It is spectacular) All of these 4 coins are ones that I did not already have! :laughing:

Then in the bottom of the box are 3 Valentines Beanie Baby Bears 1 for each one of our girls! :laughing: That is just above and beyond! The girls love them and I love you for thinking of them! I really appreciate all the thought that went in our Cupid package.

"BEE" on the lookout for a special treat for your great Cupidness! :laughing: