MISSION Geocoin: Secret Cupid!

Fluttershy

My secret cupid arrived this weekend!

I got:

a Prime Meridian - (How did I miss this coin?) - Thank you :D

a Tommy Trojan - (Now I can set one of these pretty coins free) - thank you :D

an Original Las Vegas - (I really like this coin!) - thank you ;)

and what's this? a couple of sig buttons! A-HA! Cupid revealed...

Thanks Moose Mob! :D

:D My secret cupid came today, and she really went out of the way, there were little pastel hearts all over the place .;) My favorite item sent was a personalized hand made sculpey or fimo token keyring. That is just uber cool. I'll have to post a pic. of it. I also got an Atwell family United States / Canada coin, an awesome Whitebear glow in the dark bite me coin, and a Geodiamond, so I guess I got some pretty awesome bling for the holiday. Thank you "secret" cupid. I'm gonna be making a batch of sig items real soon for MOGA, so don't be surprised if you have one coming your way. :D

Got my Secret Cupid today! ;)

1. Susan G Komen Breast cancer awareness

2. Appalachian West Virginia

3. Tennesee Micro (how did he know I am partial to micro coins?)

Thank you Cupid!

And thanks again UOTrackers! Great additions to my beginning collection!

Edited for spelling

Edited by wyohunter

My mission was packaged, but I changed out the contents a couple times. I'm finally happy with it (and I hope the recipient will be too) and it will be in the mail tomorrow morning.

I received my package today - WOO HOO! Three coins that I did not have:

:laughing: Proffens

:D MIGO lighthouse

And a challenge has been issued!! I only have 168 finds, but the third coin was a 1500 cache milestone - I gotta get busy! :D:D

Thank you very much for three great coins!

My Secret Cupid went way above and beyond. 4 beautiful coins I did not have and the coolest stamped metal travel tag that I am going to attach to one of my coins and send it on a mission. My favorite was the Geowoodstock 4 because - 9 months ago I had made a trade with a cacher and sent my end of the trade and was disappointed that the deal fell through and I got am "I am sorry" e-mail. I do believe in karma and I think I was rewarded today. Thank you so much Secret Cupid, may you have a wonderful life.

Charlene

Geocupid struck my mailbox today. His/her identity is still unknown, thouh cupid apparently lives in Canada.

I received:

Flog Your Tees

May Signal

Sagittarius

and a non-trackable Chippewa Valley, WI coin

And, I didn't have any of them! THANKS!

My package is packed, stamped, and ready to go out in the mailbox tomorrow.

Edited to say that my package had been mailed on 1/30.

Edited by tokencollector

We would have loved to participate in this cool mission, but unfortunately finances restrict the number of coins we can purchase :D so only usually get 2 of any coin (at the most), one to keep and one to travel. Hopefully next year we will be more in a position to partake in the "Secret Cupid". Bet it's awesome fun :laughing:

My first Cupid made it to Miami today!!!

I got:

- Suncatcher (cool) - I didn't have it in my "Seeking" because I figured it's a difficult coin to find. I'm thrilled to finally get it!

- Crowesfeat personal coin - Yay! I wanted this one!!!

- Magic 8 Ball (blue) - really cool coin! Another one that I've been looking for!

- CHiP pin - adorable little badge!

Thanks Cupid!!! :D You made my day!!! BEE on the lookout for something...

OH NO!!!! A coin fro my cupids seeking list just moved off of it on to their have list. :) too late to change it, its already in the mail :)

I wouldn't worry about that - they may want to activate one and send it traveling, use to trade for another one on their Seeking list, or just keep it. I personally keep all coins that are gifted to me, regardless of whether I already have them or not. It's the"sentimental" value of that gifted coin. :):lol:

Edited by The 4 F's
Available for trade only, Fluttershy's Valentine Bee in Black Nickel.

The back reads: 2007 Bee my Geocacher

Secret Cupid

This is from a Series of 250 Coins, 150 in Gold, 50 in Nickel

50 were made in Black Nickel.

1 1/2" Numbered coin

Not Trackable

beemygeocacherko4.png

This was posted in the Trades forum. If you'd like a BN Bee, please email nyallieny@aol.com

with a Trade Offer.

Thanks, Allie :lol:

Edited by Fluttershy
Available for trade only, Fluttershy's Valentine Bee in Black Nickel.

The back reads: 2007 Bee my Geocacher

Secret Cupid

This is from a Series of 250 Coins, 150 in Gold, 50 in Nickel

50 were made in Black Nickel.

1 1/2" Numbered coin

Not Trackable

beemygeocacherko4.png

This was posted in the Trades forum. If you'd like a BN Bee, please email nyallieny@aol.com

with a Trade Offer.

Thanks, Allie :lol:

Email sent

My Secret Geo-Cupid arrived today and I am at a loss for words. Whoever you are, thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. I am tearing up as I write this. Your letter was filled with the kindest words and if you were here I'd give you the biggest hug in the world. I cannot express how much your letter & kindness means to me. I would really like to know who you are so I can thank you privately. My mission is to now figure out who you are :lol:

Thank you for the coins too. They are absolutely wonderful and I've never seen any of them in person before. I will cherish these coins. They have become very precious to me because they are from you.

Here is what I got:

Gone Caching 2 Event coin in black nickel - very pretty & shiny!

Cache Critters - what a scary looking coin. I've seen a few snakes caching, but no spiders (thank heavens).

First to Find coin in silver? I am so honored that you sent me such a rare coin. Only 5 people have one? It's so pretty.

Thank you again. You have been so kind & generous. I will find you, lol :)

Edited to say: Of course I'll be your Valentine!

Edited by dorkfish

OH NO!!!! A coin fro my cupids seeking list just moved off of it on to their have list. :D too late to change it, its already in the mail :D

I wouldn't worry about that - they may want to activate one and send it traveling, use to trade for another one on their Seeking list, or just keep it. I personally keep all coins that are gifted to me, regardless of whether I already have them or not. It's the"sentimental" value of that gifted coin. :cool::wub:

Good to hear from an avid coin collector. Im just getting into this hobby. :D:D:cool:B)