MISSION Geocoin: Secret Cupid!

Fluttershy

I am doing some deep recon on this Mission...my person has 2 very specific coins on their lists that I think I can get for them.....stand by for update to the situation.

One coin secured.....waiting for feedback on coin #2. I already have coin #3 in the package waiting for its friends!

:drama: I sure hope the person is surprised!

I am doing some deep recon on this Mission...my person has 2 very specific coins on their lists that I think I can get for them.....stand by for update to the situation.

One coin secured.....waiting for feedback on coin #2. I already have coin #3 in the package waiting for its friends!

:blink: I sure hope the person is surprised!

Wow, Steph! That's a lot of work! :drama:

Yesterday I was supposed to have mailed off my two missions. However, yesterday our house was invaded by a "Rabid Bat". A "rabid bat" is a term used in this household to describe a simple home repair project that gets way, way out of hand (yes, there is a story behind this family coloquialism :drama: ) and has nothing to do with a foaming-at-the-mouth flying mammal. In our case, yesterday, it was the replacement of a hot water heater... Anyhoo, long-story-short, I didn't get my packages mailed yesterday because of all that. But today, now that we can once again enjoy a nice hot shower in our own home, I was able to launch my missions out the door and they should soon be landing in their respective mailboxes in the next couple days or three. I hope Cupid's Arrows hit their marks! :P;):P

CF30

P.S. Allie, I also sent the coin I traded to you. Look for it soon. :blink:

Mission received :P

Research completed :D

I figured I would try out something new.... I strung up a bow from a branch that came down in the latest ice storm, Rigged up the 3+ coins in a package and sent it flying north. Now we will just have to see if my aim was true :D:D Hey after all why should Cupid get to have all of the fun! :o

Great news about those Early Cupids! :D

Please don't feel you must fulfill your Missions' Seeking list to make it a successful Mission.

You're already doing an amazing thing, just by participating and "Going the Distance" by Sending your

three Unactivated Geocoins!

I've received a lot of emails saying that they really enjoy these exchanges, and I have to agree,

I think it really feels great. It's nice to see you being kind and generous to your Forum Friends.

I've made a few really good friends on this Forum since I started participating on the Board, and

it's a wonderful thing.

:D:D Thank YOU! :o:P

Mission received :)

Research completed :P

I figured I would try out something new.... I strung up a bow from a branch that came down in the latest ice storm, Rigged up the 3+ coins in a package and sent it flying north. Now we will just have to see if my aim was true :o:D Hey after all why should Cupid get to have all of the fun! :D

:D

Brenda took an archery class last fall. Hmmm...maybe I should have her handle our delivery.

Oh, wow, oh wow, oh wow!!! Secret Cupid has arrived!!! And Cupid fired FOUR arrows and they all struck home just right!!

>>---> A Team OleOmi/Allinfun

>>---> A Dear Santa - Green

>>---> A Dorkfish 2007 Fishtank

AND

>>---> The cutest little Seahorse :D also by Dorkfish

Thank you, thank you Cupid!!! You're the greatest!!!! :D

CF30

Great news about those Early Cupids! :laughing:

Please don't feel you must fulfill your Missions' Seeking list to make it a successful Mission.

You're already doing an amazing thing, just by participating and "Going the Distance" by Sending your

three Unactivated Geocoins!

I've received a lot of emails saying that they really enjoy these exchanges, and I have to agree,

I think it really feels great. It's nice to see you being kind and generous to your Forum Friends.

I've made a few really good friends on this Forum since I started participating on the Board, and

it's a wonderful thing.

:D:angry: Thank YOU! :angry::angry:

Sent you an email. Am I too late to play?

Got my Secret Cupid gift today....woo hoo!!!!

Thank you...Thank you...Thank you....

The coins are fabulous!!

...Dhenninger & Avroair 's Heartland Geocaching Tour 2006 (Awesome!)

...Caching Through The Snow III 2006 (Another Awesome Coin!)

...Pirates of Harriman III - Deadman's Cache (Very Cool!)

I LOVE Event Coins....that was very nice of my Cupid.

Thanks, I'm pretty sure I know who you are...(I keep addresses in my PDA).......... :laughing:

Edited by Go JayBee

Isn't that cheating? :angry: No more PDA's :angry: It's a SECRET mission! :D aww heck, I'm gonna mail mine from Atlanta Tomorrow just to fool everyone! mwahahahahaha :laughing:

That's a good idea!!! Our return address was "Cupid" but as soon as I looked at the postmark, I knew it it was. We were at the advantage of figuring it out because it came from a nearby state, and, to the best of our knowledge, only one cacher from that city was participating! :angry:

That's a good idea!!! Our return address was "Cupid" but as soon as I looked at the postmark, I knew it it was. We were at the advantage of figuring it out because it came from a nearby state, and, to the best of our knowledge, only one cacher from that city was participating! :laughing:

Are ya sure about your cupid? The OH & WV borders are just a short drive for us...

just kidding...ours is sitting on the dining room table ready to mail. :D

Edited by DresselDragons

Hi Everyone!!!

I left my SC List at work by mistake yesterday, so I don't have it in front of me, but...

I want to share the great news! We've reached a Participation of about 85 Cupids!

Now for the exciting Part! I've decided to max our list at 100. So 15 more exchangers are welcome

to join in the fun!

Now, comes the exciting part!

Remember those Bees? I will have them in hand next week and ready to mail out.

I came up with a creative idea for the SC Bunch that will make it more enjoyable than just random contests, but I will need your help.

This is a New Mission, and I hope that you enjoy it!

It's called "Bee Nice to your Cupid" Send an Untrackable, Secret Cupid Gold or Silver Valentine Bee to your Cupid!

(They ARE Numbered)

vg1hg1.pngvn1tl1.png

Here are the rules:

1. You must have Participated & received your SC Coins, & Posted that you received.

2. You must email me @ nyallieny@aol.com and let me know you'd like to Thank your Cupid.

3. Include a Personal Message for your Secret Cupid in the above email.

4. You must make a small Mailing donation of no more than $3.00 to my PayPal Address: nyallieny@aol.com

5. Bees will be mailed out the First week of February.

6. All Participants will have the opportunity to have 1 Bee, & I will email those who were not sent one.

Good Luck! And Bee Nice to your Cupid!

Edited by Fluttershy

Hi Everyone!!!

I left my SC List at work by mistake yesterday, so I don't have it in front of me, but...

I want to share the great news! We've reached a Participation of about 85 Cupids!

Now for the exciting Part! I've decided to max our list at 100. So 15 more exchangers are welcome

to join in the fun!

I came up with a creative idea for the SC Bunch that will make it more enjoyable than just random contests, but I will need your help.

It's called "Bee Nice to your Cupid" Send an Untrackable, Secret Cupid Gold or Silver Valentine Bee to your Cupid!

(They ARE Numbered)

vg1hg1.pngvn1tl1.png

Here are the rules:

1. You must have Participated & received your SC Coins, & Posted that you received.

2. You must email me @ nyallieny@aol.com and let me know you'd like to Thank your Cupid.

4. You must make a small Mailing donation of no more than $3.00 to my PayPal Address: nyallieny@aol.com

6. All Participants will have the opportunity to have 1 Bee, & I will email those who were not sent one.

YOU are quite a classy lady indeed Allie!!!!

That's a great idea and very generous. One question: is the shipping a flat $3, or is it a max of $3 and you'll let us know the actual when we make the request?

$2.50-$3.00 would be ideal, but I'll accept whatever people send.

It just helps me ship these bees... I'm not looking to make money.

It was a great mail day. Some purchases and trades arrived and yay - also our Secret Cupid! :angry:

So cool -

We got:

The lip smacking orange glittery loved this cache coin

A black Singapore Island coin - way cool looking and

An Geo-normous Texas Geocaching Brazos Bend State Prk. That Croc Rocs! He's a big hit here! And everything is bigger in Texas! :laughing:

:D:angry::angry::D

Thank you so much Secret Cupid :D (can't wait for your coin!)

:D:D:angry::D

And thank you :angry::D Allie :D:D for once again doing this and making it sooo much fun!

That's a good idea!!! Our return address was "Cupid" but as soon as I looked at the postmark, I knew it it was. We were at the advantage of figuring it out because it came from a nearby state, and, to the best of our knowledge, only one cacher from that city was participating! :laughing:

Are ya sure about your cupid? The OH & WV borders are just a short drive for us...

just kidding...ours is sitting on the dining room table ready to mail. :)

Pretty sure...we did some detective work and I'm pretty sure! :):)

Hi Everyone!!!

to join in the fun!

(They ARE Numbered)

vg1hg1.pngvn1tl1.png

Here are the rules:

Everytime you post in these forums I am just amazed. Your generosity is outstanding!!!!

I received my Cupid package today! What a treasure chest of fun stuff!

* copper Dream Catcher

* Vogtland (now I have to research where that is) :laughing:

* matte silver Sand Dollar!

...and... a 2000 Finds Achievement coin! I haven't quite found 2000 caches yet, but I'm getting close.

Thanks so much Ms Cupid!!! :):)

Got my Secret Cupid gift today....woo hoo!!!!

Thanks, I'm pretty sure I know who you are...(I keep addresses in my PDA).......... :)

Isn't that cheating? :) No more PDA's :) It's a SECRET mission! :laughing: aww heck, I'm gonna mail mine from Atlanta Tomorrow just to fool everyone! mwahahahahaha :)

I almost always try to ship mine from a different state so the postmark will disguise my identity B) .

I almost always try to ship mine from a different state so the postmark will disguise my identity :laughing: .

Do you do that by sending them to a friend first and then having them send them out?

I haven't yet got the coins I have traded for for my valentines so I'd be very interested to do that!!! LOL

I almost always try to ship mine from a different state so the postmark will disguise my identity :laughing: .

Do you do that by sending them to a friend first and then having them send them out?

I haven't yet got the coins I have traded for for my valentines so I'd be very interested to do that!!! LOL

Yes, just utilize your peers in the Geocaching community

Hi Everyone!!!

to join in the fun!

(They ARE Numbered)

vg1hg1.pngvn1tl1.png

Here are the rules:

Awesome THANKS again for setting the secret cupid trades up :laughing:

Hi Everyone!!!

to join in the fun!

(They ARE Numbered)

vg1hg1.pngvn1tl1.png

Here are the rules:

Awesome coin! Awesome idea! Thanks again for all you've done to make the Secret Cupid possible.

....Anthus

Yes, just utilize your peers in the Geocaching community

Sneaky Dennis!! LOL Right now all my trades haven't arrived for my two missions so I probably don't have enough time to send it to one of my trading buudies first--oh darn!!!

Edited by LadyBee4T

There should be a rule where everyone has to hold off trading for coins for themselves during the secret mission. I've been working to get coins on my secret cupids seeking list, trades were made, and now I read they already traded for the coin.

Ugh, back to the drawing board. B)

I am holding off buying and trading for new coins until I get mine. It's kinda ruff to find the coin for somebody then they end up getting it before you send it out. But I am going to keep mine and if I have it already I will trade the one I bought or traded for first and not the cupid mission coins. Might sound kinda sappy but I think its cool to have a coin that someone gave you rather than bought or traded for. But thats just me. This was a cool thing to be part of thanks Allie.

There should be a rule where everyone has to hold off trading for coins for themselves during the secret mission. I've been working to get coins on my secret cupids seeking list, trades were made, and now I read they already traded for the coin.

Ugh, back to the drawing board. ;)

LOL! That happened to me last time (on the receiving end), but is was a trade that we already had in the works before secret Santa, and was coming from overseas (so it took awhile to get here). Getting 2 was okay, though; it was a cool coin.