MISSION Geocoin: Secret Cupid!

Fluttershy

Both missions received!

Now the research and trading to fulfill something on the one wish list will commence!

But the other has no seeking list so more research may be required!!!

Whoever gets me, non trackable vs trackable doesn't make a difference as I rarely activate them. Just have fun sending whatever you choose and they will be appreciated!!!

Mission REceived, research commenced, although i doubt i'll be able to help them out with anything on their list. O well, i'll do my best

Added a couple more coins that i'd love to have down in my signature, but most of them are long gone so i doubt i'll get them. As said above, its the thought that counts, so i dont care what i get!

Edited by ByrnedFish

Wow, I guess I was Faster than "Secret Santa"... I'm all caught up now,

and I'm noticing here on the boards Missions are already out the door! :P

I guess instead of "Secret Cupid" I should have named it "Secret January" lol.

I'm so glad that there's a nice response of Participation, right now we're just under 90 Missions.

<_<:unsure::ph34r:

Since I have not done the other Mission Geocoins. I was wondering when we send out the Geocoins to our Secret Cupid person. Do we send a letter or anything else with it?

You don't have to send a letter or anything or even reveal who you are!! If you want to send a valentine that's up to you. Some even used they receipient's own address for the return address. I admit I wasn't that smart! You're the cupid and they are receiving your Surprise Package so have fun doing iwhat ever you wish!!!

Since I have not done the other Mission Geocoins. I was wondering when we send out the Geocoins to our Secret Cupid person. Do we send a letter or anything else with it?

You don't have to send a letter or anything or even reveal who you are!! If you want to send a valentine that's up to you. Some even used they receipient's own address for the return address. I admit I wasn't that smart! You're the cupid and they are receiving your Surprise Package so have fun doing iwhat ever you wish!!!

Should I put in where to register what geocoin where?

Should I put in where to register what geocoin where?

If its not listed on the coin package that could be helpful to those who activate or pull the activation codes. I rarely activate mine so I must admit I forget to do that......

Reminder to me--get activation codes when the trades arrive!!!! :drama:

Edited by LadyBee4T