MISSION Geocoin: Secret Cupid!

Fluttershy

I don't have a traders list, but all except my most recent purchases (Geopelli, Sydney-Austrailia set, Dorkfish and Anthus set) have been activated. To make things more complicated I recently changed my geocaching name to WI_Robin..................... So that's the profile you have to look at to view my trackables. I was going to post under my new name, but it only would have been my 2nd post :rolleyes: . I put my coins out in caches so any trackable is great, but what I really want is the bronze Geocaching Dragon geocoin. I actually want it for my "geodate", but have had absolutely no luck in getting one! I will see if I can get a traders list done soon. Looking forward to the fun!

This is my new geonick. Decided that onesearching2find is too long to write on the micro logs when its winter in WI :rolleyes: . The hard part was re-logging all of my finds! I "adopted" all of my active coins and left the 3 that are MIA with my old name. Now I just have to "adopt" my caches that I placed and the transfer will be complete. Thought if I posted here it would be a little easier for "Cupid" to find my profile.

We're joining in and we're going to use the free 5 day trial to post some of our wants. Basically, we're seeking any trackable coin that's we don't already have!

Got inspired lindsychris after your post to do the same thing at geocoincollection. And now that it is done I will probably keep it because it is way easier that way to keep track of everything.

Our seeking list cracked me up. Just picked all the versions on some of the coins and some have way too many - lol. We'd be happy with one of any version. :rolleyes: Probably picked some wrong editions but the basics are there anyway. Thanks for the push to get it done Allie. You need some commission checks from the coin tracking sites. :rolleyes:

- mission received ...

- mission accepted ...

- reconnaissance failed as target does not have a seeking list -> engaging exhaustive research, package delayed till more info is available and a decision has been made ...

BTW, I have no seeking list neither (not yet at least), but I prefer trackables as those may be used as traveler and are more easily used in trades (if my collection already has that particular geocoin). My collection is quite large, so this will probably happen.

Whomever gets me, I care not if coins are trackable or not, I have a large collection, love personals anything will do it's the thought that counts. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: Ditto what Glenn said! :rolleyes: I do have a seeking list at geocoincollection, but it is in dire need of updating.

I am still doing a bit of research for my mission, hopefully will get it wrapped up today. :lol:

Edited by 57chevy

Mission received, Research being done, coins to be selected today. Thanks Allie for putting this together ! :rolleyes:

Whomever gets me I care not if coins are trackable or not, I have a large collection, love personals anything will do it's the thought that counts. :rolleyes:

Research complete coins selected . Waiting on the Mail Man for pick up :rolleyes:

E-mail sent. For whoever gets me, I don't have a seeking list. I decided after the Secret Santa that anything is great. I will release them. Something I'd really like that I don't have is any of the non-trackables. I have everything that could have been purchased in the past year. If you don't have any non-trackables, send something you would like to see released. I hope I can get someone that I can really help out! I really enjoyed doing the secret santa! Hopefully the weather won't prevent my coins from arriving on time! Thanks for doing this again! By the way, I got the fluttershy coins yesterday! AWESOME!!!

For those of you that are having problems adding things to your sig line. Here is what I finally was told to do. Do what Allie says in her first post. Then after you have everything saved as you want it go to the left side of the page and click on the forum link to get into the forums. I didn't do that simple step so nothing happened!! And when you post make sure you have the box checked to enable signature

For those of you that are having problems adding things to your sig line. Here is what I finally was told to do. Do what Allie says in her first post. Then after you have everything saved as you want it go to the left side of the page and click on the forum link to get into the forums. I didn't do that simple step so nothing happened!! And when you post make sure you have the box checked to enable signature

If this still doesn't work, try logging out of the forums and then log back into the forums,this kind of refreshes everything.

Re: onesearching2find (my just changed from geonick)

Ooops - I guess when I cancelled my premuim membership on my old account last night it cancelled my ability to leave a signature in the forums?!?!!?! I updated my new geonick so my seeking list will appear in my signature line here. So if you are looking for "onesearching2find's" list you can look here............ Sorry for the confusion...............................

For whoever gets my name ... I don't have a seeking list, but I'm not picky - I like'em all! It's definitely the thought that counts.

I have mostly personals and I like sig items, mysteries, puzzles, old ammo cans, riding my mountain bike, and all sorts of stuff! :huh:

If you have a sig item and include one in the package, be sure to let me know your address and I'll send you one (or more) of mine in trade.

Do we/should we reveal our identity in the package?

We've got our coins picked (surprisingly with so few extras that we have!) and are ready to go, but we're not sure if we need to put who we are or not!

-------------------

Nevermind, I went back and read the Santa mission. Sounds like the reveal is our choice?

Edited by lindsychris

Do we/should we reveal our identity in the package?

We've got our coins picked (surprisingly with so few extras that we have!) and are ready to go, but we're not sure if we need to put who we are or not!

-------------------

Nevermind, I went back and read the Santa mission. Sounds like the reveal is our choice?

Pretty much personal preference. It'll be REEEAAAAL easy to figure out which package I sent, so I'll have my return address on there anyway. Some folks in the Secret Santa exchange placed the recipients name in the return address area as well. :huh: