MISSION Geocoin: Secret Cupid!

Fluttershy

Oops! Almost forget the details in all the excitement:

1. Participating - email sent

awaiting recipient info.......

We don't have a trading list published, but check out our profile for the coins we already have. Anything missing from our list would be welcomed!

Edited by 6 Feet More

I've been getting several requests for my Fluttershy Coin, and I know I'll be invoicing a few

more tomorrow, but I do want to keep several for a Rainy Day...

But, some of you don't know... There IS a very Special Secret Cupid Coin on it's way to me.

I will have many to Trade, and there will be contests starting in February!

It's NOT Trackable... but it is Numbered.

BEE Patient! lol :D

vg16sb.png

pretty!! i don't know if i can bee patient!! :D:D:D

I read and checked out the links that were provided that allow for creation of a wantlist to add to our signatures. I'm wondering if there is a way to do this for those of us not really wanting to pay for a membership to one of the collecting websites? Don't mean to sound cheap, but don't collect enough to pay for it. Thanks for any info anyone may have.

Buzz

VT-GeoDevils

Try this site. The link was given to me for the Secret Santa mission.

Free Coin Listing Site

LadyBee4T's Trading List

LadyBee4T's Seeking List

I have to share this...

I just started collecting Geocoins during the Middle of October, and when I was doing the Secret Santa,

I hardly knew most of your Geo Names, much less, each of you.

Now, I'm going through names, and I feel like I know a lot of you...

even if we've never chatted, or met... but through our emails and exchanges, I certainly feel different.

I'm very happy that some of you purchased or traded for my Fluttershy coin, and I'm getting some positive feedback from a few who have received them in the mail today.

It's a great feeling. I'm glad to be right here, exchanging names... for our Secret Cupid.

I really think it's going to be a great Mission!

Hugs! :rolleyes:

~Allie

I read and checked out the links that were provided that allow for creation of a wantlist to add to our signatures. I'm wondering if there is a way to do this for those of us not really wanting to pay for a membership to one of the collecting websites? Don't mean to sound cheap, but don't collect enough to pay for it. Thanks for any info anyone may have.

Buzz

VT-GeoDevils

Try this site. The link was given to me for the Secret Santa mission.

Free Coin Listing Site

LadyBee4T's Trading List

LadyBee4T's Seeking List

thanks for the link!

I see most everyone posting that they want trackables, which is totally understandable. I just wanted to point out that in limiting yourself to only trackables you could actually be missing out on some pretty nice personal coins, like ours!

mnickel_front_300.jpg

I agree! I love coins - trackable or not! And UO Trackers is one of the best of them!

I see most everyone posting that they want trackables, which is totally understandable. I just wanted to point out that in limiting yourself to only trackables you could actually be missing out on some pretty nice personal coins, like ours!

We don't care...trackable or not.

Finally figured out how to add our seeking list to our signature line. Though, to be honest, we're seeking anything we don't have...LOL!

Got my lists done, as was suggested I signed up for a 5 day trial. Basically just went through and picked out pictures of coins that I think my son will find "cool." If we don't already have it, anything will be just fine. Thanks again! Hopefully the Signature thingy works

Buzz

VT-GeoDevils

Since I can't make the signature thing work, here's a link to a list of the coins that we HAVE: http://www.geocoincollection.com/cointrade...=443&type=1

Here are the coins that we thought looked pretty cool (and thus this became our Wanted list:

http://www.geocoincollection.com/cointrade...3&owner=443

Sorry I did it wrong

Edited by VT-GeoDevils