MISSION Geocoin: Secret Cupid!

Fluttershy

There is no way I have the coins that people would want so I will have to wait until next year. But I will get my collection built up by then. :drama:

Allie please add Wyohunter to the list and send me an extra address!! Twice as fun, scratch that 3 times as fun!!!

Thanks, I will really owe you for this. Maybe when I get this coin trading thing figured out I will create my own and send you a few! Ummm just one thing, do I need to email my address to someone? :laughing:

There is no way I have the coins that people would want so I will have to wait until next year. But I will get my collection built up by then. :drama:

Allie please add Wyohunter to the list and send me an extra address!! Twice as fun, scratch that 3 times as fun!!!

Thanks, I will really owe you for this. Maybe when I get this coin trading thing figured out I will create my own and send you a few! Ummm just one thing, do I need to email my address to someone? :laughing:

Send it to Allie, per her original post, I've already emailed her!

Thanks, I will really owe you for this. Maybe when I get this coin trading thing figured out I will create my own and send you a few! Ummm just one thing, do I need to email my address to someone? :drama:

OK. Thanks again. You are helping me with this sudden addiction I have to geocoins. And showing me how great you people out here really are again! :laughing:

Edited by wyohunter

Thanks, I will really owe you for this. Maybe when I get this coin trading thing figured out I will create my own and send you a few! Ummm just one thing, do I need to email my address to someone? :drama:

OK. Thanks again. You are helping me with this sudden addiction I have to geocoins. And showing me how great you people out here really are again! :laughing:

I remember what it was like getting started. As much as I love my geocoins, most of them are not for me to keep, they are for my daughter! But I like giving gifts! So this is fun for me!

OK. Thanks again. You are helping me with this sudden addiction I have to geocoins. And showing me how great you people out here really are again! :drama:

What do you mean sudden addiction... what a load of... Oh wait... how many geocoins have I ordered over the last few weeks!

:drama:

:laughing:

:drama:

<keewee crawls back into his nest to wait for the next package to arrive in the mail...>

You're really showing your love!

I really enjoy these Secret Missions!

I've posted in the very bottom of my first post exactly how to post your

Geocoin collection Trade/Seeking lists in your Signature line.

This will be quite helpful for your Secret Cupid!

My Inet went down last night just as we were doing this. Thanks to both of you again! Email sent! :laughing:

Hi everyone!

Please read the very first post, and then email me with your information!

If you haven't done so yet, look at the bottom of the first post, and you can also

put your trade list in your Signature line. (Even if it's just for a couple of weeks)

This may help your Secret Cupids!

:laughing: Fluttershy

Ok, I have to go out for a few hours.

I completed half of the exchange so far... so if you haven't received your missions,

you will get them later this evening!

Please email me if you'd like to join, you have to read the first post in the thread,

and then email me the information.

Have a great day! :D

~Fluttershy

I've been getting several requests for my Fluttershy Coin, and I know I'll be invoicing a few

more tomorrow, but I do want to keep several for a Rainy Day...

But, some of you don't know... There IS a very Special Secret Cupid Coin on it's way to me.

I will have many to Trade, and there will be contests starting in February!

It's NOT Trackable... but it is Numbered.

BEE Patient! lol :D

vg16sb.png

Edited by Fluttershy

I've been getting several requests for my Fluttershy Coin, and I know I'll be invoicing a few

But, some of you don't know... There IS a very Special Secret Cupid Coin on it's way to me.

vg16sb.png

I can't wait to get one for my little Bella BEE!

I read and checked out the links that were provided that allow for creation of a wantlist to add to our signatures. I'm wondering if there is a way to do this for those of us not really wanting to pay for a membership to one of the collecting websites? Don't mean to sound cheap, but don't collect enough to pay for it. Thanks for any info anyone may have.

Buzz

VT-GeoDevils

vg16sb.png

I usually miss out on contests - too slow, too late, had to work, not smart enough etc... :D I hope I have something you'd like to trade. :D

CF30

My Seeking List

Edited by Crowesfeat30

vg16sb.png

Hey I just HAVE to have one of those!!!!!! :D

Maybee a trade for my personal--a BEE for a LADYBEE!!!! LOL

do coins have to be trackable, or are nontrackable ok too?

Sorry I didn't see this!

Answer: Coins can be either trackable or nontrackable. This is up to you.

although, most would prefer trackable.

They do have to be unactivated though!

Thanks! :D

Okay, I guess I'll pass this time since i'd probably end up doing 2 non and 1 trackable. this wouldnt really seem fair if i was receiving 3 trackable. I'll start saving up coins so i can particpate next time! :D:D

Edited by ByrnedFish

Ok, I have to go out for a few hours.

I completed half of the exchange so far... so if you haven't received your missions,

you will get them later this evening!

Please email me if you'd like to join, you have to read the first post in the thread,

and then email me the information.

Have a great day! :D

~Fluttershy

WHAT!!! Your leaving without finishing??? Alright, Alright, I am just kidding :D . I better BEE nice so I can make arrangments for one of those Bee's :D:D .

Got my mission and will be working on it!!!

We don't have a trading list but if you want to look at our profile, all of the coins we own are activated on our page....but we'll be happy with anything trackable!

This is so much fun

Thanks Allie for organizing this.........again! Who's going to be the easter bunny?

Edited by Jake's Goldilocks