Dorkfish Fishtank coins have shipped!

dorkfish

WOWWWWWWWWWWW!!! Mine arrived today and they are absolutely amazing!!! :anicute: :anicute: :anicute:

What a great job everyone has done on these beautiful coins!!!! :anicute::(B)

Karma - you should be proud!!

Unfortunately I missed out on the LE's, but thems the breaks - maybe next time.

Now I just gotta get my name on the list for next time, and work on getting a v1 dorkfish and a seahorse :(

keewee

My postal scale says 2.1 oz

now where do we get activation codes?

FISHTANK for all of them.

Thanks, I should have guessed since landsharkz minted them.

Actually, it was my decision to have all the activation codes be the same thing. I was given the option and I chose to do it this way. With my last coin each had it's own seperate code which I included on every coin, just as I did with this coin. As with my last coin many people tore the wrappers off of the coin and threw it away without realizing their codes were stuck onto it. As a result, many people emailed me asking for their codes. It became quite a hassle when a year later I'm still receiving emails. I've noticed the same thing has been happening with my new coin. I chose to do it this way as I saw it as easier for me.

My postal scale says 2.1 oz

now where do we get activation codes?

FISHTANK for all of them.

Thanks, I should have guessed since landsharkz minted them.

Actually, it was my decision to have all the activation codes be the same thing. I was given the option and I chose to do it this way. With my last coin each had it's own seperate code which I included on every coin, just as I did with this coin. As with my last coin many people tore the wrappers off of the coin and threw it away without realizing their codes were stuck onto it. As a result, many people emailed me asking for their codes. It became quite a hassle when a year later I'm still receiving emails. I've noticed the same thing has been happening with my new coin. I chose to do it this way as I saw it as easier for me.

Yes, i am sure its much easier that way.

mine were retrievable on geocoinclub.com and so far no one has contacted me asking for codes. I did put labels on them with the url to retrieve codes.

I also have a list of them all.