Unusual trades

mamid

I'm planning on placing my first cache. But I got a question to ask and I know its going to develope into a "I got this really unusual thang in a cache."

I'm planning on knitting up a scarf for the ftf prize for the first two caches I'm going to place. I have a location for one, but not the other. I've seen the chain mail balls from one cacher. What others have been found or placed?

I'm planning on placing my first cache. But I got a question to ask and I know its going to develope into a "I got this really unusual thang in a cache."

I'm planning on knitting up a scarf for the ftf prize for the first two caches I'm going to place. I have a location for one, but not the other. I've seen the chain mail balls from one cacher. What others have been found or placed?

Down here in Texas that scarf sound real good about now. The scarf would be very nice. I have placed gift certificates to local surplus store for ammo cans, and unactivated coins. I have seen lottery tickets, coins for adoption, and unactivated coins.

<_<

neck gator?

I have two scarves knit for the cache. And its so full of stuff, I'm going to have to put it in a bigger ziplock to keep it together. LOL and the scarves are stuffable too. but the sudoku book or box of pencil crayons won't let the lid sit right.

Just waiting for approval now.

neck gator?

it's the neck of the turtle neck with out the rest of the shirt, I love them cus the tend to go right up to the bridge of your nose or just below and you coat keeps the wind out when the gator is tucked in.

So is it more closely related to a turtle or an alligator? :P<_<

neck gator?

it's the neck of the turtle neck with out the rest of the shirt, I love them cus the tend to go right up to the bridge of your nose or just below and you coat keeps the wind out when the gator is tucked in.

So is it more closely related to a turtle or an alligator? :P:drama:

well I think it gets it's name from the fact that alligators have long necks and bodies- but thats just a guess. :blink: