Must do caches in Yuma?!

TrailGators

Well, I don't know Yuma as well as Tucson, but I've hit my fair share commuting between Tucson and San Diego. I'll give a shout out for:

Biblical Tree (GCH083)

Headache Avenue (GCMKFM)

Julieana's Band (GCH085) and the food is most excellent here!

Mission: Impossible (GCMAJR)

The Singing Skeleton (GCHKFC)

Drums of the Past (GCGWD4)

Sea Shells TB Stop and Go!! (GCNWBC)

White Cross (GCMZRZ)

And of course if you liked TT Nuisance#4, you'll love...Yuma Palms (GCM1D3)

I'm looking forward to A.T.M. myself. Jeepen Jumpers always has good ones.

Hope that helps.

--TT--

Well, I don't know Yuma as well as Tucson, but I've hit my fair share commuting between Tucson and San Diego. I'll give a shout out for:

Biblical Tree (GCH083)

Headache Avenue (GCMKFM)

Julieana's Band (GCH085) and the food is most excellent here!

Mission: Impossible (GCMAJR)

The Singing Skeleton (GCHKFC)

Drums of the Past (GCGWD4)

Sea Shells TB Stop and Go!! (GCNWBC)

White Cross (GCMZRZ)

And of course if you liked TT Nuisance#4, you'll love...Yuma Palms (GCM1D3)

I'm looking forward to A.T.M. myself. Jeepen Jumpers always has good ones.

Hope that helps.

--TT--

Thanks TT, it does! I remember doing one TT nuisance cache that was a major needle in a haystack... <_<
Sea Shells-TB Stop & Go!! is the cache I couldn't remember.
Usually if you can't remember it, then it's not a good sign..... :P J/K! <_<

Ha Ha. I remember the cache clearly; it's the name of the cache I couldn't remember.

The "container" will accomodate the largest TB's and swag.

Thanks for the input!

Here are 25 caches in the Yuma area that look very promising:

7683d229-6fa1-44ce-b8da-9384f0c1b46a.jpg

Hey, Pat, you're pretty good at putting together the consensus lists in bookmark format. How 'bout one for Yuma? I might even buy ya a beer and burrito when we get there...

And don't forget to load maps in the GPSr! I always seem to forget to do that...

Hey, Pat, you're pretty good at putting together the consensus lists in bookmark format. How 'bout one for Yuma? I might even buy ya a beer and burrito when we get there...

And don't forget to load maps in the GPSr! I always seem to forget to do that...

Ask and you shall receive: Must do caches in Yuma Bookmark. The kind offer of a carnitas burrito and a frio cerveza got the job done muy rapido! :D Thanks for reminding me about the maps, I always forget to load them too... B)

*Also if I could ask that all future suggestions please include a link to the cache I would be very grateful! B) That way I can just click and add them to the bookmark! B)

Edited by TrailGators

Thanks for the input!

Here are 25 caches in the Yuma area that look very promising:

7683d229-6fa1-44ce-b8da-9384f0c1b46a.jpg

Get yourself an X series and buy a 2GB micro SD and you can forget about the pesky map loading concern forever. I fit the whole US/Canada and a bunch of Topos to boot. ;)

Ask and you shall receive: Must do caches in Yuma Bookmark. The kind offer of a carnitas burrito and a frio cerveza got the job done muy rapido! ;) Thanks for reminding me about the maps, I always forget to load them too... :D

*Also if I could ask that all future suggestions please include a link to the cache I would be very grateful! :D That way I can just click and add them to the bookmark! :D

Nice work Pat. Thanks for getting a list together. I am looking forward to the trip. RM

Get yourself an X series and buy a 2GB micro SD and you can forget about the pesky map loading concern forever. I fit the whole US/Canada and a bunch of Topos to boot. ;)

Thanks, Dave. Why didn't I think of that? I've got the X. I guess I just need the 2GB SD card and a tutorial on how to get the maps onto the card...

Thanks, Dave. Why didn't I think of that? I've got the X. I guess I just need the 2GB SD card and a tutorial on how to get the maps onto the card...

I just found a 2GB microSD card for $55.77, all inclusive, at Amazon. I almost bought a miniSD card before I realized there is a big difference between the mini and the micro...

Get yourself an X series and buy a 2GB micro SD and you can forget about the pesky map loading concern forever. I fit the whole US/Canada and a bunch of Topos to boot. :D

I just found a 2GB microSD card for $55.77, all inclusive, at Amazon. I almost bought a miniSD card before I realized there is a big difference between the mini and the micro...

All I know is that a microbrew sounds really good after all this small talk! :laughing: