Belted Kingfisher personal geocoin

Belted Kingfisher

Here is the latest information about the coins.

Total Mint was 500 coins split into 8 finishes of which 6 were for sale.

Coin minting per version.

Regular version:

75 - Antique Silver

90- Antique copper

75- Antique Bronze

60- Black Nickel

Two tone Version:

50 – Silver with 3D image in antique copper

50 - Bronze with 3D image in antique silver

Special tow tone versions:

50 - Copper with 3D image in antique silver. These are my personal coins for trading, first to find coins, gifts etc.

50 – Bronze with 3D image in antique copper delivered to geocacher around the world to place in a nearby cache. These coins are meant to travel they should never be keep or sold. So if you see one for sale or in a personal collection let me know.

NOTE the Bronze with 3D copper birds is a change for the original finish that was Black Nickel with Nickel birds, which looked much like the regular black nickel.

Everyone who I have contact information, address etc. has been invoiced. So if you have not received an invoice check you spam filter.

The coins were ordered on 4-11-07 and the estimated ship date from the mint was a little over three weeks. Which should be the week of May 2nd.

Edited by Belted Kingfisher

The coins arrived yesterday and I spend last night packaging most of them for shipping. Everyone who has paid will have their coins shipped late today or first thing Saturday morning.

If you have not paid for your coins please send in your payment before Saturday 5 - 12 by Noon PST so I make a second run to the post office and mail all the coins before the shipping rates go up on the 14th.

I do have a few coins left:

1 - Silver

5 - Copper

2 - Bronze

2 - LE Bronze-Silver

3 - LE Silver-Copper

There may be more available after next week once all the current order have been processed. I’m giving everyone who has not paid yet until early next week to send in payment.

Here is a photo of all 8 versions:

6N-00697-FRONT.jpg

All coin order that have been paid for were shipped on Saturday May 12th to both domestic and international. After the May 18th any order that has not been paid for will be void so I can free up coins for future orders.

All new order after May 14th will have a shipping rate increase to $2.50 for the first coins and .50 for each additional coin.

For those of you who are receiving the special Bronze-copper coins to place in caches I will send you an e-mail with the coins missions for you to print and place with the coin, and if you would like please translate it into you native language and e-mail back to me for posting on the web site.

Thank you for everyone who has helped me along this has been great experience. Now I can focus on actually going geocaching. :):):ph34r:

I received a set of six very very nice coins in yesterdays mail. Thank you for matching the numbers. Awesome coins. If you need more places to release some of your special BronzeCopper ones, I would love to release on of these beauties down here at the Gulf Coast.

For anyone who missed the sale of my coins Istill have some left after the canceled orders.

Here is what I have:

One set of all six for $46.00 + $5.00 shipping.

Single coins left are.

5 - Antique Silver

14- Antique copper

2- Antique Bronze

The cost for regular coins is $7.25 + $2.50 U.S. shipping for first coin .50 per each additional coin.

The cost for the Two tone Version is $8.00 + 2.50 U.S. shipping for the first coin and .50 for each additional coin.

1 – Silver with 3D image in antique copper

3 - Bronze with 3D image in antique silver

If you would like to purchase a coin send me an E-mail Belted.kingfisher@verizon.net

For anyone who missed the sale of my coins Istill have some left after the canceled orders.

Here is what I have:

One set of all six for $46.00 + $5.00 shipping.

Single coins left are.

5 - Antique Silver

14- Antique copper

2- Antique Bronze

The cost for regular coins is $7.25 + $2.50 U.S. shipping for first coin .50 per each additional coin.

The cost for the Two tone Version is $8.00 + 2.50 U.S. shipping for the first coin and .50 for each additional coin.

1 – Silver with 3D image in antique copper

3 - Bronze with 3D image in antique silver

If you would like to purchase a coin send me an E-mail Belted.kingfisher@verizon.net

Correction to my last post the two tone coins are $8.50 each.

Just giving this a bump.

I still have a few coins left.

Antique Silver

Antique copper

Antique Bronze

Silver with 3D image in antique copper

Bronze with 3D image in antique silver

The cost for the two tone Version is $8.50 + 2.50 U.S. shipping for the first coin and .50 for each additional coin.

Just giving this a bump.

I still have a few coins left.

Antique Silver

Antique copper

Antique Bronze

Silver with 3D image in antique copper

Bronze with 3D image in antique silver

The cost for the two tone Version is $8.50 + 2.50 U.S. shipping for the first coin and .50 for each additional coin.

Wow orders for 18 coins in the first few hours

I now only have

4 - Antique Silver

12 - Antique copper

1- Antique Bronze

no more two-tone coins.