Inidiana's most difficult / interesting

top con

hey there all!

ok, as a relative newcomer, please bear with me in case i bring up some things that have already been discussed.

i was recently in another forum, and was reading the topic about 5/5 caches. that made me want to try some of these really tough ones, but it also made me realize that Indiana isn't a mecca of uncharted territory. so, i figured it would be beneficial to have local (Indiana) cachers chime in with the most difficult and/or interesting cache they have found. (or hidden)

this post is really for indiana caches, but i guees if you really feel the need to include ohio, ill., or kentuck caches i guess that's ok too. the reason for this is when i saw all those cool caches, i also saw that most were in california or oregon. maybe i am just lazy, but i am a yound dood with only limited resources, and travelling across the country to find a difficult cache just isn't in the card right now.

any input is great! thanks ahead of time!

top con

sorry, i'm changing my tune somewhat.

i'm sure that many of you will post grngcko's hides as some of the more difficult...and that is fine because i agree that they are freakin hard...even though i technically haven't tried to find any yet!

i guess what i'm getting at is difficulty of terrain and "remoteness" of location, as opposed to needing a degree in cryptology to find the coords. again, ANY input is great. thnx

e26d36ed-07b0-44e9-b5ed-5960e3253e1f.jpg

If you get down into Southern Indiana near Louisville, KY you can check out GCRVV2. It is around 7-8 miles round trip and it will be tough no matter how you go. It hasn't been hit in almost a year. I hiked into a tornado ravished area to hide it and as I was returning another tornado hit a few miles away. The rain was almost impenetrable. Shoot me an e-mail if you are interested.

Deermark

If you get down into Southern Indiana near Louisville, KY you can check out GCRVV2. It is around 7-8 miles round trip and it will be tough no matter how you go. It hasn't been hit in almost a year. I hiked into a tornado ravished area to hide it and as I was returning another tornado hit a few miles away. The rain was almost impenetrable. Shoot me an e-mail if you are interested.

Deermark

Deermark, WHAT did you do to those trees????

I plan on doing this trek sometime in the next couple of weeks. Hopefully before it warms up and the LACK of tree cover becomes a problem.

Deermark

Deermark, WHAT did you do to those trees????

I plan on doing this trek sometime in the next couple of weeks. Hopefully before it warms up and the LACK of tree cover becomes a problem.

Deermark didn't do that to the trees. He hid the cache so good all the cachers have done that while looking for the cache.

Thanks for all the input folks!

i have been ill for a week or so now, but these should give me some challenges to look forward to in the near future (as if these dern urban micros aren't challenging enough). thanks again, and feel free to add if anyone feels the need.

thanks!