Name that Cacher

StarBrand

Know I already posted in another thread, but I just had to share myself here too. These are different ones though.

60315553-c84e-47d8-84f4-3e80c63f46b2.jpg

Me at Black Water AGT cache in winter. Water looked awesome.

ec287601-99d1-43de-bdc0-81509acd05bf.jpg

Me at the event I co-hosted with my Sparticus helmet.

dabe5aa7-4e5b-4c35-afbe-7857ad403296.jpg

Closer up pic of me and my helmet.

5304e31a-bbed-4ac7-adbe-ef6affe5f3e8.jpg

My wife, HectorJean at her first event.

f2a2ad37-c5a0-4a27-915f-a87a75b94189.jpg

I have a bright idea...let's go caching.

To be honest... I don't like this thread. I much prefer the personas that I have constructed myself. My imagination has constructed images of many of those cachers that far exceed reality, and frankly... I prefer it that way.

OK... in a somewhat perverse way, I do like to see what you folks really look like, but once I do, I generally wish that I hadn't. It brings you down to life too much.

To be honest... I don't like this thread. I much prefer the personas that I have constructed myself. My imagination has constructed images of many of those cachers that far exceed reality, and frankly... I prefer it that way.

OK... in a somewhat perverse way, I do like to see what you folks really look like, but once I do, I generally wish that I hadn't. It brings you down to life too much.

Ok, maybe this'll help. A pic of me:

jesus-thumps-up1.jpg

Err... ok, not really. Here's a real one:

n500204874_674422_3964.jpg

I was actually doing an impersonation of a T-Rex. . .

. . . Not a very good one, apparently. :laughing:

Ok, then, some caching related shots:

e4aebe4b-fedf-47b2-82d2-b5fed21542d0.jpg

Camp Nasty

b053da63-9f5f-4301-8f13-397205276a69.jpg

Zion Narrows

Edited by Too Tall John

DSCF1593.jpg

My better half Col. Flagg on a cache/ski trip to Wisconsin a few years ago. When we got back out to the car the next morning, there were 5-7 inches of new snow on the car.

DSCF2111.jpg

Me at my 100th since I started caching under my own name last month, a virtual of course. I only got 11 that day, but I had a nice time doing it.

I'm with you on that. Yikes!! :laughing::):laughing:

I'm with you on that. Yikes!! :D:D:D

Funny. I missed that post as I skimmed through. However, that might explain people always telling me I seem so "normal" in person at events. :D:laughing::laughing::):D

A lot of people probably construct this image of me in their minds.

shanemcgowan.jpg

They will be surprised to learn that I really look like this...

pogues.jpg

Edited by briansnat

Incognito:

c7ba38f7-60f4-4495-9c97-6b003534aec3.jpg

Woohoo another Western Michigan Alum... Recognized that shirt immediately.

Maybe, I'll head back to the old campus and grab a cache or two there!

Here I am checking the water level in Portage for an earthcache.

4ef80df7-867b-4cea-86c1-4e1636cdf35a.jpg

Edited by MikHalifax

A lot of people probably construct this image of me in their minds.

shanemcgowan.jpg

:)

Okay, I don't want to venture a guess as to exactly WHAT is on the fingers of that guy's right hand but a picture is forming in my mind.... MAKE IT STOP! :D:(:)

Good gosh, no kidding. Where's the vomit smiley when you need it? :)

Two of my favorite cache partners..

Jude, my grandson. Already doing a bang up job of finding caches.

judecache.jpg

And my wife, Blossom.. Better eyes and instinct when it come to finds. Plus the extra scenery I have when we're out together. 8 degrees out that day. Ticks and poison ivy along the river was at a minimum though.

blossom.jpg

this should be good than :)

t4esignal.jpg

This was taken a year ago, at the Maze Event in Seattle (I'm second from the right):

a4d795c8-0185-4d03-9175-8f9cf88a28e9.jpg

My log

Funny... I could have sworn that your eyes were bigger than that! :D

I can't help it, my smile is too big and it makes me squint. I've tried hard to train myself to keep my eyes open, but it usually just makes me look like I have crazy eyes. a093.gif

NOT a pretty sight. :D:)