Garmin Roads and Recreation US maps - Are they still around?

I actually have this in my GPSr in addition to City Nav. There are a lot of old roads that are still around that are not in some of the newer maps.

That's what I'm looking for but haven't found any for sale in the searches I've performed. Any ideas who carries this map?

There are a couple on ebay. I agree it is useful for back roads use as it has many of the old dirt roads and lots more streams and other bodies of water. I use it with my City Select.

Edited by Klatch

Call TVNav.com. They're very knowledgeable about the status of all Garmin products and if they don't know the answer, they will go find out. A search of their website shows several remanufactured GPS's being sold with R&R, but you'll need to talk with them to find out if they have it packaged separately.

Also, I saw a copy in a local sporting goods store about 6 months ago, so you might try Walmart and any of the bigger sporting goods stores in your area.