taking your trousers off in public before going into a toilet?

Foinavon

I went on an overnight business trip to Sweden in the middle of winter. Decided to wear my suit and take minimal change of clothes as hand luggage to enable a quick getaway from the airport. As I was boarding the flight , my trousers caught on the armrest of a seat and there was a loud ripping noise. So I arrived in foreign country at 10pm, no spare trousers and a tear from backside to knee. I'm the opening speaker at a conference and due on stage at 9am the following day. Aaaaaaagh!

I went on an overnight business trip to Sweden in the middle of winter. Decided to wear my suit and take minimal change of clothes as hand luggage to enable a quick getaway from the airport. As I was boarding the flight , my trousers caught on the armrest of a seat and there was a loud ripping noise. So I arrived in foreign country at 10pm, no spare trousers and a tear from backside to knee. I'm the opening speaker at a conference and due on stage at 9am the following day. Aaaaaaagh!

and.......

I was on a plane once - from Sweden, as it happened - in the window seat. The flight attendant reached across the bloke next to me to give me my dinner and it slipped off the tray and all over his trousers. He was on his way to a one-day meeting the next day, no spare keks etc. She just took him down to the front of the plane and proceeded to sponge the front of his trousers, much to the sniggering amusement of the passengers.

A colleague of my wife's went off to become a flight attendant; after a few months she came back to say hi to the old gang. Someone asked, "Have you ever spilt coffee on anyone?", and she laughed, "It happens all the time - probably once a week. And sometimes it's not 100% accidental." Apparently if you want to sexually harass the stewardesses, you should do it after the hot drinks trolley has been round!