Worth trying to mint?

UOTrackers

This design has been sitting on my desktop for awhile now, it's also taken a slight change from it's original form. So I'll post both and see what ya'll think. Is it worth trying to mint? Which version is better? As you can tell it was originally just one coin, which I changed to a series, then I posted a question wondering which people prefer, singles to series...and well I'm here again which means I don't know what to do with it.

ffc_back_01_UOJen.jpg

ffc_front_01_UOJen.jpg

OR the Series:

The common side (which does need a little work with the circling text)

WicksWorks_ffccreed.jpg

And the 4 "back" sides

WicksWorks_ffc_gloom01.jpg

WicksWorks_ffc_heat01.jpg

WicksWorks_ffc_rain02.jpg

WicksWorks_ffc_snow02.jpg

(oh yeah I know the saying is similar to Jaymans recent Mail Jeep coin, I got the idea from the postman's creed, but did this awhile ago, which is another reason why I"m not sure it's worth minting.

I'm sure I'll be in the minority - but I'd like to see ideas that haven't been done yet.

As you stated, it's similar to the Mailman (not sure of the actual name) coin being worked on now. And on top of that, there are 3 or 4 FTF coins already out there.

I would prefer to see some concepts that haven't been done yet.

I realize I may be in the vocal minority, but since ya asked...

I'm sure I'll be in the minority - but I'd like to see ideas that haven't been done yet.

As you stated, it's similar to the Mailman (not sure of the actual name) coin being worked on now. And on top of that, there are 3 or 4 FTF coins already out there.

At first I was thinking the same thing, that there's already a few FTF coins out there. But then I thought the FTF hounds probably already have all those, so I'm sure they'd appreciate some new ones. I'm assumming of course that alot of people use FTF coins as FTF prizes. Anyhoo, I like em

I like ALL opinions, the good the bad and the dirty! Trust me I have lots of ideas, they pop into my head all the time. Sometimes they are good, sometimes not so much...thanks for your opinion!

I like ALL opinions, the good the bad and the dirty! Trust me I have lots of ideas, they pop into my head all the time. Sometimes they are good, sometimes not so much...thanks for your opinion!

Yo uare welcome. And thanks for realizing that an opinion on a design/idea/coin is not the same as attacking someone. Some can't make that distinction.

I like the idea as a single coin (first image) rather than a series. And I like how you adapted the saying to capture the eagerness some cachers have to get FTF. While there are other First To Find coins out there, this one is more than just the usual FTF "prize" coin - it actually captures the drive. I'd be interested in a few.

I think I agree with the skinny guy.

Edited by Castle Man

I like the idea as a single coin (first image) rather than a series. And I like how you adapted the saying to capture the eagerness some cachers have to get FTF. While there are other First To Find coins out there, this one is more than just the usual FTF "prize" coin - it actually captures the drive. I'd be interested in a few.

While it wasn't too rainy today, I got home after doing massage for 5 hours, had a wonderful plate of food in front of me on my desk, pulled up the "new" caches, there was one a block from my house...out the door I ran, no jacket, co-ords scribbled on a post it note, and into the car (it was too cold to walk there and back without a jacket). Arrived on location, GPS zero's in, followed the arrow...only to find 2 men digging up a trench right where the arrow says to go. Get out my phone call the hubby and chat with him a bit, finally a muggle happens along walking her dogs and asks the men some questions, no one was watching so I quickly nabbed and signed the cache and replaced it! FTF!!! WOO hoo

Once you pop, you can't........STOP! But try some other ideas, there're already way too much geocoins! Make great designs, special items. Not one in a hunderd next coin :unsure: And yes, if you do this one, pick # 2 and 3 with glow-in-the-dark.