Need Help!

GPS-Harry

Help me, I need help! :D

We plan a trip to Australia in March ´07. :) Of course we´ll visit Ayers Rock. :P

But there is our problem. :) We planned to rent a car at Alice Springs drive to Ayers Rock and then to Coober Pedy. But we can´t get any car to rent! :D

So do anybody know how to get from Ayers Rock to Coober Pedy? :) (We can rent a car from Alice Springs to Ayers Rock).

We looked for several posibilities, but we didn´t found a way to do that. :huh: We looked for any car rental, air lines, ...

Who can help?

Thanks from Germany!

There are several ways. There is a company called wicked campers, www.wickedcampers.com.au, they would probably be your best bet. Are you planning to rent one way to Coober Pedy, cos there is no way you will be able to do that.

Also be careful there are no rentals from the big companies in Alice Springs that have unlimited kilometres.

If you give a bit more info I can do some digging around for you, Alice Springs is a small town andI have some friends in the right placec