Explorist 210 and POI's

Meckers

I want to enhance the base map of my Exporist 210 to show all of my POI's. For example, it is missing several very small towns in a particular area. I'm not talking about populating the entire map with every small town, just specific towns in areas I might be hiking. I have the towns entered as POI's however, they are in sub-folders, e.g Elk for Elk County PA etc. How can I get my base map to show all of these POI's without having to load them into one mass default POI folder? Is there a "show all" command?

I want to enhance the base map of my Exporist 210 to show all of my POI's. For example, it is missing several very small towns in a particular area. I'm not talking about populating the entire map with every small town, just specific towns in areas I might be hiking. I have the towns entered as POI's however, they are in sub-folders, e.g Elk for Elk County PA etc. How can I get my base map to show all of these POI's without having to load them into one mass default POI folder? Is there a "show all" command?

I think I know what your trying to do, I have a 210, but have recently aquired an XL which runs basically the same way. First off I bought the Topo 3D maps which is so worth the money, that will help a lot. Also try your "preferences" button, then go to active setup scroll down to My POI's, press enter and that will give you your files, if it runs the same as the XL, which I am pretty sure it does.

Hope this helps! :laughing:

I think I know what your trying to do, I have a 210, but have recently aquired an XL which runs basically the same way. First off I bought the Topo 3D maps which is so worth the money, that will help a lot. Also try your "preferences" button, then go to active setup scroll down to My POI's, press enter and that will give you your files, if it runs the same as the XL, which I am pretty sure it does.

Still there is no way to display POI:s from more than one file at a time.

Still there is no way to display POI:s from more than one file at a time.

I guess I've never really put them in "sub folders" :blink: