My new Personal Geocoin!

Team Macha

Well it’s finally time…I finally a personal geocoin! :wub:

OK here is how it will go, because of budgeting I will only be ordering approximately 100-150. BUT if there is enough public interest in buying these I will go to preorder system (send out invoices) and order more :ph34r: . So now on to the coin. It is 1.75” in diameter and is 3mm thick, with a single center cutout. They are in a Black Nickel finish. The price is $8.50 per coin plus $1.50 for shipping. If you wish to order more than 1 I will charge an extra $.50 per coin for shipping. So What I will need from you is:

Geocaching Nickname:

PayPal Email:

Street address:

City:

State:

Zip Code:

# of coins desired:

Please send this info to TeamMacha@hotmail.com. I prefer email but I will accept pm’s.

**Please make sure you include all the info asked for as it is all relevant**

th.a297e34f96.jpg

th.8c9c5db5c5.jpg

FOR THOSE OF YOU WONDERING ABOUT TRADES REFER TO POST #4

Edited by Team Macha

I will be setting back about 25 (maybe more) for trading so I will put you down on my list of wanting a trade and then after they arrive I will contact the people on this list about trading. So if anyone else wants to trade you can request that and I will contact at a later time.

edited for spelling

Edited by Team Macha

I will be setting back about 25 (maybe more) for trading so I will put you down on my list of wanting a trade and then after they arrive I will contact the people on this list about trading. So if anyone else wants to trade you can request that and I will contact at a later time.

edited for spelling

Would like to trade for one of ours.

Just to let you guys know I still have 6 left for sale in case any of you are interested. Those of you who ordered and paid I am expecting these coins within the next couple weeks. Thanks guys.

edited to say: I actually prefer to have you email me through my profile so you can do that too. I also like PM's,

Edited by Team Macha

Im glad they are arriving! I do have a few left for trading and want to trade for coins NOT from the top 40. I also will be selling a few on ebay to give the people who only buy on ebay a chance to get my coin. Thanks for all those who bought or traded with me it has been fun and I look forward to trading and dealing again with my next coin that should be coming out in early spring. SO be watching...