Arrowhead Geocoins - In case you missed them the first time around.

Prowler53

For those who missed the arrowhead geocoins:

I would gladly have a second batch ordered if I can get 25 or more sets reserved.

If you would like to order the arrowhead geocoin set, Please E-Mail me with the Quantity of

coin sets you would like, along with the metal desired. Copper, Black Nickel, Silver, Nickel are available.

No engravings are available for these metals, However the coins will have a blank etching area on the coins to have them engraved yourself.

E-mail me at: Prowler53@comcast.net with your reservation request and

Please include your Paypal E-mail address to make invoicing quick and easy :)

I'm getting alot of great feedback from those who received the coins.....Thanks to everyone!

For those who missed the arrowhead geocoins:

I would gladly have a second batch ordered if I can get 25 or more sets reserved.

If you would like to order the arrowhead geocoin set, Please E-Mail me with the Quantity of

coin sets you would like, along with the metal desired. Copper, Black Nickel, Silver, Nickel are available.

No engravings are available for these metals, However the coins will have a blank etching area on the coins to have them engraved yourself.

E-mail me at: Prowler53@comcast.net with your reservation request and

Please include your Paypal E-mail address to make invoicing quick and easy :ph34r:

I'm getting alot of great feedback from those who received the coins.....Thanks to everyone!

Will these be different in any way from the first round?

Still waiting to get mine ... hopefully today ...

Thanks for your reservations. I plan on ordering the coins Friday 1/19/07. Invoices will be sent out on Tuesday 1/16/07.

Please get your reservations in before the 19th. No reservations will be excepted after the order is placed.

HAPPY CACHING!

Hi,

I was wondering what the status is of the set I accidently ordered and paid for last time after you were sold out. It sounds like you didn't have any extras to send me, so will I be refunded, or will you send me one of the sets you are ordering on Friday?

Thanks

Jennifer

Goudacat

Thanks for your reservations. I plan on ordering the coins Friday 1/19/07. Invoices will be sent out on Tuesday 1/16/07.

Please get your reservations in before the 19th. No reservations will be excepted after the order is placed.

HAPPY CACHING!

Hi,

I was wondering what the status is of the set I accidently ordered and paid for last time after you were sold out. It sounds like you didn't have any extras to send me, so will I be refunded, or will you send me one of the sets you are ordering on Friday?

Thanks

Jennifer

Goudacat

Jennifer....I sent you a PM.

WOW!!!!!!! I got my 2 sets today and they are really really really great!!!!!! Iam not the biggest fan of copper coins,but I love the copper one alot. Great coins!!!! Iam lucky to have them,thanks alot. And yes wy mail is the slowest. Thanks again great coin!!! :unsure:

Thanks to everyone for the great Complements. A few of these coins have been placed in caches

and the finders of the coins have been also giving lot's of good complements on the coins.

2 days left for orders so if you need more coins let me know. Everyone should have been invoiced up to this point.

Happy Caching!