viewing co-ordinates on Memory Map ?

dgc808

Hi all, I have been using memory map for a while now and have just recently installed it onto my PPC ! And have noticed that if i place a mark or route on the PPC memory map. Then click on the properties of the mark i can see the co-ordinates eg (54deg 58.521'N, 1deg28.438W) But when i move the arrow around a map on Memory map on my PC i see the following eg (NZ 14475 74415) and not co-ords. Can some one please tell me how to change the settings so i can see the co-ords ?

Ps ! If i change the settings all the caches that i have transfered fro GSAK to Memory map disappear ! Need the map with co-ords and caches !

Cheers DGC808

Hi all, I have been using memory map for a while now and have just recently installed it onto my PPC ! And have noticed that if i place a mark or route on the PPC memory map. Then click on the properties of the mark i can see the co-ordinates eg (54deg 58.521'N, 1deg28.438W) But when i move the arrow around a map on Memory map on my PC i see the following eg (NZ 14475 74415) and not co-ords. Can some one please tell me how to change the settings so i can see the co-ords ?

Ps ! If i change the settings all the caches that i have transfered fro GSAK to Memory map disappear ! Need the map with co-ords and caches !

Cheers DGC808

In MM v5.1.3 you can change by clicking Mode|Position Format|Lat, Long|Deg, Min.

Weird, this doesn't happen to me. Click the Props button on the toolbar and see if they're checked. (I'm assuming PC version here)

In MM v5.1.3 you can change by clicking Mode|Position Format|Lat, Long|Deg, Min.

Yep, I just wish they didn't have a sub-menu for Lat/Long, since I regularly flick back and forward to British Grid, and it's starting to annoy me.

Edited by Edgemaster