Geopelli Geocoin

Gary&Vicky

Hey Everyone,

You probably have heard of Kokopelli, the mystical spirit worshiped by many Native American cultures. We would like to introduce you to Geopelli, Kokopelli's fun loving cousin. While Kokopelli is renown for being the god of fertility and mischief, Geopelli's power is his ability to find caches, lots and lots of caches. Here is your chance to possess some of this mystical power. Simply purchase this magical (and beautiful) geocoin and the power of Geopelli can be yours.

Geopelli.jpg

This photograph of the Geopelli Geocoin does not reveal the real beauty and power of the coin.

What is not shown here is the power Geopelli has to glow in the dark.

Here are some other less mystical details of the Geopelli Geocoin:

Diameter: 1.75 inches

Polished Nickel

6 Soft Enamel Colors

Trackable at geocaching.com with its own icon geopelli2x2.jpg

price: $8.50 each

shipping: $1.50 in USA (50 cents for each additional coin), $2.00 in Canada (50 cents for each additional coin) & Worldwide shipping charges are still be worked out, please indicate if you want Airmail delivery

Method of payment: PayPal

The Geopelli Geocoin activation codes are located at Coincodes.com

This is our personal geocoin. We have the coins in hand and we are ready to ship. Geopelli has brought us good luck over the years, he'll bring you some too.

Please contact us through our gc.com profile (Gary&Vicky) with the following information:

Geocaching User Name:

Mailing Address:

Paypal Address

Email Address:

Quantity:

We'll send you a PayPal Invoice.

Thanks for your interest in Geopelli.

Gary&Vicky

Edited by Gary&Vicky

Since I am unable to establish a trade for this one, Anyone out there still wanting to get one of the TSD V2.5 Trackable coins including the Misty Gold or Misty Silver could alway trade me one of these for my coin.

I am interesed in 2 of these coins and held back a few of the Misty Gold and Misty Silver coins for just this kind of trades. I also have a few of the TSD V2 non trackable trade only coins still available.

Team Sand Dollar

Edited by Team Sand Dollar

I received a Geopelli from Gary&Vicky at an event tonight. The colors are more vibrant in person, and the bicyclists really stand out against the blue and green background. I had forgotten about the magical power of Geopelli, and the coin started to glow when it was sitting next to the computer. Unique design and a great personal coin! Nice work, G&V! :blink:

:lol: Nice Looking! I gotta get a couple! You have mail! :lol:

Sent an e-mail a couple of days ago, but haven't gotten an invoice yet.

Sorry about the confusion, I sent you an email within minutes of receiving your email. I asked for the information listed in my first post. I didn't see a response. I'll assume your PayPal address is the same as your email address and you an invoice. Thanks for checking back.

:lol: Nice Looking! I gotta get a couple! You have mail! :)

Sent an e-mail a couple of days ago, but haven't gotten an invoice yet.

Sorry about the confusion, I sent you an email within minutes of receiving your email. I asked for the information listed in my first post. I didn't see a response. I'll assume your PayPal address is the same as your email address and you an invoice. Thanks for checking back.

:lol: Got it, thanks. Payment sent. :D

I got my coin today. Thanks so much. I wish I would have bought a few more. Maybe if there is any left when I get paid again. I like the colors in the coin mostly the blue. How it shines. Like as if it really was water. Thanks so much again for the coin. I will contact you when I get paid to see if you have any more left. Thanks.

Wow, that was quick! My coins arrived today, and pictures just don't do them justice. Thanks Gary&Vicky for a great coin!

Edited to say that apparently I forgot the power Geopelli has to glow in the dark. I had the lights in my room turned down low and used a 1 million power light to read the tracking code (overkill, I know!)... but the coin sure lit up! They're awesome... Thanks again!

Edited by chancerider